ID:118778

Alright, so I can't install Win8-32bit. I think it may be the download that causes the issue.

I'm using Google Chrome, and I am downloading the 2.8GB file to my D: drive(My main is the C: drive). Thing is, Chrome says the download cancels(without me touching it) at around the 2.07GB mark. The files are there, but it gives me the "setup.exe is not a valid Win32 application" error. Can anybody tell my why my download cancels? I really want to try out Win8.
Sometimes Chrome for some reason slows down while downloading, until it completely comes to a halt. I'd say try a different (possibly updated version) of Chrome, and try again. If not, I'm sure there's a .torrent or a warez-bb thread with a download mirror.
I don't have any available updates. My download was going at about 970KB/s and then just stopped. I'll try a different browser.
Try using FireFox, it worked for me.
OH LOYD HAV MERCEH!

Basically, I suggest trying a different browser. Other than Chrome, Firefox is the next best thing.
A download manager would be the best to use for downloading large files. Internet Download Manager is my personal favorite, but it's not free, FlashGet is free, and it works pretty fine.
Testing for Windows 8 Already began? Wtf.
I've been having the same problem downloading Windows 8 64 bit on Chrome.
I got Windows 8. I am just butthurt that it wont let me set my resolution higher than 1024x768(My laptop's resolution is 1280x800)
Side note: Teka, you sly f**ker.
Hi albro <3, umm yes i am T_T

I need to at least get windows 7 soon i think otherwise i'll be left behind. :(
That's realy weird because i can go up to 1366 x 768 but ...im on 64 bit.
I fixed it. I had to update my Intel Graphics drivers to the latest Win7 build.