ID:118789

BYOND Version:489
Operating System:Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 14.0.835.163
Applies to:Dream Seeker

Thus far we've been unable to verify or reproduce this bug. Or, it has been observed but it cannot be triggered with a reliable test case. You can help us out by editing your report or adding a comment with more information.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
If you have any control_freak flag enabled, F1 doesn't work. Even if you only have something like macros or editing skins disabled.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1. Disable editing skins or macros
2. Try pressing F1 to open Options and Messages.

Expected Results:
Options and Messages to come up.

Actual Results:
Nothing happens.

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)
Not sure.

Workarounds:
None.
Seems to work correctly for me. Still shows up with either the MACROS or SKIN flag set, as well as with the combination of the two.
Falacy wrote:
Seems to work correctly for me. Still shows up with either the MACROS or SKIN flag set, as well as with the combination of the two.

Did some more testing after hearing this and confirmed that the project must have a custom interface with macros in order for F1 to not work. It will work correctly if there isn't a custom interface with macros.
CONTROL_FREAK_SKIN still allows F1 to work fine for me in a custom skin. According to our source code, since the automatic F1 macro is by definition local, CONTROL_FREAK_MACROS prevents it from being set so in that case it's correct behavior.