ID:118832

So Lately I've been thinking to myself... Naruto is pretty much.

DEAD

I mean after the War with Pein. I think Naruto is just going
down
hill.

Very fast. I think they're just dragging it along for money, just like Dragonball Z. After Frieza Sega things got meh, then on Buu, it just got BAD. Now with Naruto I think it's going the same way, and this Ninja War is the last stage, hopefully.

They also made Naruto ridiculously over powered now, Just like Ichigo and Goku (in GT, Anyway). I thought Naruto had some Potential. Guess not. T.T *ragefaic*

Just was sharing my thoughts. This post is completelly my opinion, not yours, feel free to comment.

-Peace

Zarbon: Lord Frieza, we got a new Planet, what would you like to name i-
Frieza: Planet 4,742.
Vegeta: Jeez, with all of Frieza's Free time maybe he could come up with some creative names.

Buu was awesome. GT was dragging, though. And non-canon, at that.
Buu was garbage. The only time I truly liked Dragonball Z was when they were fighting Raditz, because I like that it was more martial arts based than how many stages of Super Saiyan can I reach, and how long I can yell.

And Naruto has been garbage since Jiraiya died.
UPD4T3. I totally agree with you. I take it you like Dragonball aswell?

And Masterdarwin, some parts of Buu Sega were acceptable, but the rest of it I found was lacking that... UMPH. If you know what I mean. ;)
Are we talking anime here?

In that case I agree, the filler has been extraordinarily shitty since the fight with Pain ended.

I actually liked most filler episodes prior to that. The worst is that they were doing flashback filler episodes for a few months there. Naruto is like 16, we don't want to see the 12 year old version anymore- it's the whole purpose of Shippuden :P
Anime AND Manga, but yeah, I completely just quit on the Anime, TOO MANY fillers, and unlike any other Anime, they just suck, and are boring. I mean, Naruto got upstaged by a Pirate but can beat a man who took out a whole village in one push, oh yeah makes COMPLETE sense. And after the filler arc in the middle of Pein Sega, I thought the Pein (Pain) was over. Guess not. *ragefaic*
"I thought Naruto had some Potential."

Hasn't Naruto been out for over a decade now? I'm pretty sure whatever potential it did have was long spent a while ago.
UPD4T3 wrote:
Buu was garbage. The only time I truly liked Dragonball Z was when they were fighting Raditz, because I like that it was more martial arts based than how many stages of Super Saiyan can I reach, and how long I can yell.

And Naruto has been garbage since Jiraiya died.

@ Lord Andrew. Yeah I did wrong wording there, I meant to say I thought it would follow through to be a Shounen Anime where the main characters don't get overlly overpowered and outclass all the other people entirely and then plot holes come left, right and center.
@Masterdarwin88
I thought Naruto got even more interesting when he died, I wanted to see how badass Naruto would get when he realised Pein killed his tutor. But yeah when Pein Sega ended. Boom downhill
Happens to most Anime/Manga when the creator doesn't know how to end the damn thing.

I still read Bleach out of hope that it will become good again XD.
Shadow813 wrote:
Happens to most Anime/Manga when the creator doesn't know how to end the damn thing.

I still read Bleach out of hope that it will become good again XD.

i still think bleach is good but im not sure why i think its good anymore. why?
Yeah... reading this actually makes me happy in some cases. Nabari No Ou is a great anime, and the characters died like -snap-. It wasn't dragged out "osht he tuk a Kmehameha!x1.#INF n survived!". It was just straight up slap yo ass in the face anime. And that's what I liked about it. I don't like an anime being a whole battle, for an entire month just so the character we know is gonna die because he's not the main character, dies.

Some Anime have good fillers though. Generally what it needs is a good thinker, and not a production team whos only skills is making the anime from a script. I can plainly see that being DBZ.

-walks into production room-
"HEY GAIZ, MAKE LIEK 5 EPISODES BY URSELF"
-artists throw confused looks at each other-
-drag out a battle for 5 episodes because they are artists and always will be-

Not downing artists, but just saying.
Btw, brutal picture you used there. O.o
As a rule of thumb, I try anime that have less than 50 episodes when complete, and don't have this issue nearly as much.

Naruto and Bleach go on more because people keep buying it, than any sense of grand story. Hence stuff ends up in sagas quite in the manner it does.
You ripped Ziddy's old CSS, Skyler.
Stephen001 wrote:
As a rule of thumb, I try anime that have less than 50 episodes when complete, and don't have this issue nearly as much.

Naruto and Bleach go on more because people keep buying it, than any sense of grand story. Hence stuff ends up in sagas quite in the manner it does.

It doesn't bother me since I only watch anime for the fight scenes. The story is just icing on the cake, but if there is no sort of action in an anime, then I'm not going to spend any time watching it. To satisfy my thirst for drama and deep story, I rather watch real people as opposed to animations.
@Darker Legends Nah, Ziddy gave this to me from his own courtesy, ask him yo' self.
@EmpirezTeam

I used to be like that before I went and sat through "Death Note". Despite the lack of brutal action I found it very entertaining and a hard-to-keep-up with anime.