ID:118853

Ah, so recently I have come along a very interesting post about a current game. Naruto VS. As most of you Naruto BYOND Fans know, Naruto VS was made a long time ago, and because it had no pixelated movement and no restrictions on spammage of Jutsu, it went down hill very fast. But now the owner has decided to redo the whole mechanism of the Game itself, and it looks pretty darn good if you ask me.

Post: http://www.byond.com/members/ DragonDesend?command=view_post&post=118507

So, My Thoughts and Opinions, from the very small preview video and recent conversation...

I think the Game's Interior Design looks phenomenal, with the interface and such, it just makes the game look stunning. The Character Selection with Stats and Info just makes the game look Pro.

When CS Sasuke is chosen and the Character goes in-game, the Pixelated Movement makes the Character walk smooth, and jump smooth e.t.c. The map looks quite nice with an added touch of houses for extra turfs. However a background instead of pitch black eternal darkness would be nice. And if the HP/Chakra Bars were horizontal below the character in the HUD. It would beautify it a little bit.

Other than that, the game looks promising and I would love to watch it progress. Testing will be very soon according to DragonDesend and I must say, Cool CSS, no?

Css by me :|
I was talking about DragonDecend's CSS. Not mine. xD. My CSS sucks
ZIDDY99 wrote:
Css by me :|

I made it. -_-
WEll yes Darker, but i supplied it :P
Never get high, on your own supply.
All you have really praised in this post are the graphics of the game, which are ripped from Naruto DS games and are found in other Naruto side scrollers.

Pixel movement is nothing new in a sidescroller and should just be standard nowadays.

I don't really see anything particularly outstanding about this game yet, I wish it well in the future though.
GAL Slayde.
Sorry that I can't have an opinion.
Hes not wrong my game is basically a DS game on BYOND, but im proud to say i can code a game like that.
Slayde. I know, i'm sorry it's hard to do something on a 10 second preview. I was just expressing my excitement for this game and that another nice sidescroller is coming to byond. Ziddy, if you're going to be a troll, ill ban you.
Lol u mad tadahshi? It's called " Saying a really weird joke which aint funny " :|
DragonDesend wrote:
Hes not wrong my game is basically a DS game on BYOND, but im proud to say i can code a game like that.

It's more like an extremely limited MUGEN.

0.o
Slayde wrote:
DragonDesend wrote:

It's more like an extremely limited MUGEN.

Well i'll take that as a compliment considering MUGEN games are better than the DS games.
DragonDesend wrote:
Well i'll take that as a compliment considering MUGEN games are better than the DS games.

*tumbleweed rolls by*

Naruto showdown ripped the hub I made for NUO, very sad indeed.
:<
Slayde wrote:
Naruto showdown ripped the hub I made for NUO, very sad indeed.

Did it? so adding pictures for the topic is YOURs? none can have it but you?
You stole the HTML and my entire design lol
Page: 1 2 3 4 5