Slayde wrote:
You stole the HTML and my entire design lol

ofc, the world don't revolve around you, i know your out to get me because i'm a lot better than you at coding so just be quiet instead of going on a trolling act what ever chance you get,
Hey, hey. No arguing please ;D
DragonDesend wrote:
Slayde wrote:

ofc, the world don't revolve around you, i know your out to get me because i'm a lot better than you at coding so just be quiet instead of going on a trolling act what ever chance you get,

You must be kidding me, dude you asked Teka to make a replica of my CSS and then stole my design, now you have blatantly stolen the HTML that you could never have written and you stole my scroll design and just changed a few colours.

No the world doesn't revolve around me but yours certainly does, you can't keep away from me and my designs.

As for coding, you have no idea what my skill level is. I wouldn't presume anything if I were you.
Slayde wrote:
DragonDesend wrote:
Slayde wrote:

You must be kidding me, dude you asked Teka to make a replica of my CSS and then stole my design, now you have blatantly stolen the HTML that you could never have written and you stole my scroll design and just changed a few colours.

No the world doesn't revolve around me but yours certainly does, you can't keep away from me and my designs.

As for coding, you have no idea what my skill level is. I wouldn't presume anything if I were you.

Hmm so you are clearly blind huh? theres no scroll on my page.http://www.byond.com/games/DragonDesend/NarutoShowdown#

this is why your banned from any game i host, because your just another troll with a bitchy attitude, your designs? yes i like some other including the one you did NUO sucked.
Take this elsewhere you're spamming my PAGER
ZIDDY99 wrote:

None cares.
DragonDesend wrote:
ZIDDY99 wrote:

None cares.

Fucking nigger, Zhou Yun. You used to rip sources now you rip designs? Gtfo.
I do.
DragonDesend wrote:

Hmm so you are clearly blind huh? theres no scroll on my page.http://www.byond.com/games/DragonDesend/NarutoShowdown#

this is why your banned from any game i host, because your just another troll with a bitchy attitude, your designs? yes i like some other including the one you did NUO sucked.

LOL you think I'm stupid? You have taken the scroll down now to save yourself embarassment.

'yes i like some other including the one you did NUO sucked.' You liked it enough to steal it lol

I don't care about your games just leave me alone and stop stalking me and stealing my shit.

Avainer1 wrote:
DragonDesend wrote:
ZIDDY99 wrote:

None cares.

LOL Chris shut up you was the noob that leaked sources back then so just stfu would ya? don't QQ because you got banned.
DragonDesend wrote:
Avainer1 wrote:
DragonDesend wrote:
ZIDDY99 wrote:

None cares.

LOL Chris shut up you was the noob that leaked sources back then so just stfu would ya? don't QQ because you got banned.

I leaked sources? Was it you who stole my source or was it I who stole my own source? Bitch, you made a new key because you needed love. Get the fuck out of BYOND bro.
Avainer1 wrote:
DragonDesend wrote:
Avainer1 wrote:
DragonDesend wrote:
ZIDDY99 wrote:

None cares.

I leaked sources? Was it you who stole my source or was it I who stole my own source? Bitch, you made a new key because you needed love. Get the fuck out of BYOND bro.

Actually no i was fed up of Zhou Yun08 as a Account name so explain that? and you leaked Krimkillers source and was getting sources for your ripped games on Chris1122.
Avainer1. You are banned from my Page for using racist words.
BE NICE TO AVAINER...

HE COULD POSSIBLY BE YOUR PAPA!

Tadahshi wrote:
Avainer1. You are banned from my Page for using racist words.

Just because someone says something that is racial or meant to put someone down/up for their race/skin-color doesn't mean their racist. Seriously, learn the correct term for racism.

Here's a non-dictionary definition:

Nigger (Noun): Was used as a term for african-american slaves, and is now used as slang for "Brother" or "Friend".

Racism (Noun): Thoughts or beliefs that are based upon a personel dislike or like of someone because of their racial background or skin color/nationality.

He wasn't being racist. Avainer was just being rude.
lol
DragonDesend (btw is your name meant to say descend?) just do everyone a favor and leave BYOND, or make another key and cry on that.

Make up a new name and pretend to be another of your brothers, I don't care, just stop being an ass and advertise your stupidity elsewhere.
Slayde wrote:
DragonDesend (btw is your name meant to say descend?) just do everyone a favor and leave BYOND, or make another key and cry on that.

Make up a new name and pretend to be another of your brothers, I don't care, just stop being an ass and advertise your stupidity elsewhere.

actually its Desend because its a name i made on WoW when me and a friend was screwing around, and tbh why dont you leave BYOND? you dont make any games and you cant comit to anything just gtfo and stop with the following me on w.e i am mentioned on.
He does epic GFX
In my opinion, DragonDesend was being much more rude and obnoxious than Avainer. Avainer actually put out an understandable arguement, even if it was off-topic. Though, it wasn't unwarranted.

If Avy gets banned, then ban the ripper noob DD.
Stop ripping my stuff and I'll have no need to speak t you again.

And maybe I'm working on a game atm, maybe I just don't want to reveal any work just now. You don't know anything and you can't understand anything either.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5