Lol same here. Ziddy, just mute your sound?
Meh tadahshi :P
Hopefully this argument will die down soon when both sides realize BYOND is just a community full of trolls. Haha :L
LOL
Rips are pretty similar to the original game, with promises of better GM's or free GM spots or a better gaming experience.

I never said internet arguements are useless. They are great practice for Debate. But they lead no where. You only gain enemies from them. Apparently, there isn't a point. Except to prove someone wrong when their mistake is very obvious. Ripping is never right. Stealing someone's work, whether it be someone passing around a source or using an RSC Extractor is wrong.

Either way, you are wrong DD. Your game is a rip to me. If it isn't? It's still just another naruto game that won't get anywhere. Like those other 20+ Naruto games/rips. Rips isn't a categorey. It just let's everyone know that you can't be trusted with responsibility.
Masterdarwin88 wrote:
Rips are pretty similar to the original game, with promises of better GM's or free GM spots or a better gaming experience.

I never said internet arguements are useless. They are great practice for Debate. But they lead no where. You only gain enemies from them. Apparently, there isn't a point. Except to prove someone wrong when their mistake is very obvious. Ripping is never right. Stealing someone's work, whether it be someone passing around a source or using an RSC Extractor is wrong.

Either way, you are wrong DD. Your game is a rip to me. If it isn't? It's still just another naruto game that won't get anywhere. Like those other 20+ Naruto games/rips. Rips isn't a categorey. It just let's everyone know that you can't be trusted with responsibility.

Well the way you see fangames then yes my game is a rip but to me any game thats been done from scratch rip or not is just original.
Coding a game from scratch and basing it off another source or using someone elses icons are completly different concepts.

Your logic is primitive and lacks intelligence.

I also explained that NO Naruto game is original. Naruto, in itself, is an idea made by someone else. A fangame cannot be original.
DragonDesend wrote:
Masterdarwin88 wrote:

Well the way you see fangames then yes my game is a rip but to me any game thats been done from scratch rip or not is just original.

Well the Sprites and Interface with Pictures aren't Original, and apparentlly the HUB Design isnt original, so the only thing original is the coding. And it's not really a biggy.
Even the coding can't be original. He based it off another source. The whole game is a rip.
Tadahshi wrote:
DragonDesend wrote:
Masterdarwin88 wrote:

Well the Sprites and Interface with Pictures aren't Original, and apparentlly the HUB Design isnt original, so the only thing original is the coding. And it's not really a biggy.

i created the interface myself and gfxed the pictures for it, and the map is completely original so the only thing thats ripped is obviously Naruto and the sprites.
:I. Well... I Guess if you look at it that way e.e
What. How can maps be original? Just because you made one yourself doesn't make it original. You still use ripped/someone elses icons IN THE MAP.
Masterdarwin88 wrote:
Even the coding can't be original. He based it off another source. The whole game is a rip.

Hmm im guessing Masterralphy55 told you that its based off another source? because i can assure you its really not.
Ralphy is a liar? How?
Masterdarwin88 wrote:
Ralphy is a liar? How?

How isn't he? he claims he can program yet as Sean said and i quote "he wouldn't know a var from a proc". He Claims he was the original creator of Naruto Vs but Tadahshi was there during every step of the game.

So i'm sorry if your one of the people who find him amazing then sorry to burst your bubble.
...Alright. I apologize.
Dragon, I have an idea for a game you can make/rip. How about DRAGON PRODUCTIONS PRESENTS (pretty cool so far right, wait for the next bit): NARUTO REVENGE OF UCHIHA 8: THE DEATH AND WAY OF MADARA UZUMAKI

genius, i know.
That was so funny i forgot to laugh :O.
Hmmm. Avainer. I picked up your sandwich. Here *gives*
DragonDesend wrote:
That was so funny i forgot to laugh :O.

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hly shit man do u wanna team up 4 narto showdown?? we can rip narto vs sauce and mke gme quicka

Page: 1 2 3 4 5