ID:118942

I haven't received any messages regarding anyone willing to program "Oni".

Is nobody up for the challenge?
I'm looking for anyone willing to revolutionize and lay mediocre combat aspects of games to rest, with a pipe indent in its skull.

Let me know if you're interested in being that person.

I haven't been doing art lately, hit a depressing stump. I occasionally do stuff for Feed, since it's mostly fixing colors and such (minus my billboard), but I've been enjoying Minecraft 1.9 and Starwars: Battlefront 2.
Wow. Amazing? Yes?
Masterdarwin88 wrote:
Wow. Amazing? Yes?

Minecraft? Yes. Starwars? Always.
SWBF2 is amazing. and i may be looking to help program.
UPD4T3 wrote:
Masterdarwin88 wrote:
Wow. Amazing? Yes?

Minecraft? Yes. Starwars? Always.

Mhm.

Love some Minecraft. Especially with all the Biome improvements added in 1.8 and 1.9, can't wait for 1.10 I'm hoping the NPCs and exp will have some use.

I'd be willing to take a look if you've got a game design sheet. I could work on it in my free time. If I've got to build the entire system with no guidelines that wouldn't be an improvement over working on my own project lol.
I played Star Wars Battlefront 2 on my PS2 yesterday..and the day before that. Star Wars ftw, you sir are awesome.

But... I already know what LSD does.
Truseeker wrote:
I played Star Wars Battlefront 2 on my PS2 yesterday..and the day before that. Star Wars ftw, you sir are awesome.

Best-game-ever..

In between pixeling I conquer (liberate) a planet or two.

@KetchupKid: I don't have a design document for it. I can't sit down and write up a document on the whole game. I just do whatever comes to mind, and skimp down notes.

If you're willing to help, you're gonna have to be flexible. I'm usually pretty clear on things.
I'm willing to help out when I have extra time, just send me an email or better yet add me on Google+ if you've got it. I've been wanting to do some type of collaboration project lately.
https://plus.google.com/103804042613518705327
[email protected]
I have Google +, but it has yet to pick up and is pointless for me to use right now.

I could send an email I guess, nothing like using a semi-outdated method of communication. :P