Spirit Age

by Chris Gayle
Spirit Age
An amazing action adventure game in a fantasy world on mystical islands
So when is this game will be finished and ready to play?
This game looks pretty good :) In fact, I Like it a lot. Nice job
Looks good, plays terrible.
How does it play terribly?
In response to Branks
Branks wrote:

Exactly.
beta level cap sucks ass
In response to Arcangelx16
Arcangelx16 wrote:
Branks wrote:

Exactly.

You can say it plays terribly but if you don't tell the developers why they won't be able to do anything about it.
jesus this game is huge, i cant even host it,lags em to death
A very nice looking game...a couple things to be improve upon would be the damage of magic(buff by about 50%...strength is OP compared to magic.) also I cant close out the skill windows with the X? some images for the skills would be nice as well. another thing that would save me some headache is to make it to where if your target is not near you (say...more than 25 tiles away) then your target is null again where it auto targets the nearest mob when you attack...

other then that this looks really good. :P

EDIT: also another thing I forgot to mention is that some starter clothes (that are equipped)would be a nice luxury for newcomers.
What needs Fixing is the system in my opinion. The mana doesn't work right, for a game like this.. the mp recovers too slowly. And when we charge it by using our attacks... it automatically fires.. so we can never get to full.. Make a button for ki charging.. also make it so that we can recover mp at a faster pace. :o
Yes.. Magic does in fact need a buff. i agree with Orange55.

however, the tile thing.. I'm not sure that's necessary :o
Also.. uhm.. Hopefully, you guys will have a beta ready for play :o like a good one.. with all the elements in and so forth Take your time :) And good luck. so far so good.
In response to Chris Gayle
Use a better engine. Learn to use Unity, it's simple. Especially if your a programmer.
In response to Sakimaru
Sakimaru wrote:
Use a better engine. Learn to use Unity, it's simple. Especially if your a programmer.

You know there is an edit button right?
my bad, tend to get carried away . :o
In response to Sakimaru
Sakimaru wrote:

I don't think BYOND is the problem. I'm pretty sure the glitches with movement and whatnot are down to a bug and all would be fine if it were fixed.
Hey writing it's me akeem, used to icon a while back. However, my computer lost all the files. How are things? whats your msn again, I don't think I have you anymore.. :o
In response to Sakimaru
Sakimaru wrote:

I don't think anyone deserves to say this. Not until someone has made one heck of an amazing game utilizing every bit of the BYOND engine.
In response to Madow
Madow wrote:
Sakimaru wrote:

I don't think anyone deserves to say this. Not until someone has made one heck of an amazing game utilizing every bit of the BYOND engine.

Agreed, so many haters of the BYOND engine. BYOND provides a simple and easy way to novices to make great games. How often do we get original games on this site, not very often most games usually end up scraped, which has nothing to do with the engine, more of a problem with the community itself.
This game is a new generation on BYOND. Very Nice.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11