Rise Of The Pirates

by Pride Ravanok
Rise Of The Pirates
Pirates! Marines, Bounty hunters?! Join the super powered adventure!
In response to Ivan.kovachev
http://w11.zetaboards.com/Rise_of_the_Pirates/topic/ 10943657/1/#new
This is the link that shows what Pride been posting.
Is this a RP game or no?
In response to Butterrobber202
Butterrobber202 wrote:
Is this a RP game or no?

This is a PvP game in large part.
I will keep all ban appeal questions and comments in my ban appeal.
If you like the game "One Piece Pirate Warriors", then you may like this game. It has 2 races to choose from, 3 if you sub. Many different classes each unique in its own way. Be a pirate or a marine, join a crew/fleet, or make your own. There are many enjoyable functions in this game. Example Aunction House, where you can put items up for sell where everyone can see. Come and join the "Rise of the Pirates"! It maybe hard at first, but you may enjoy it. This game is a PvE and PvP game, so experience may vary.
Yh i just joined and i got spam killed 10 times.Most of the players are douchebags,including some admins.

Used to be a good game , but now its full of idiots.
In response to Zaagan
Zaagan wrote:
Yh i just joined and i got spam killed 10 times.Most of the players are douchebags,including some admins.

I will admit its kinda true, but still a ok game. If the game player base was higher, glitches that should have been fixed a while ago(a year +) got fixed, and players(people) would help and be a little more considerate. Then maybe the game would be a lot better then it is now. However, this maybe too much to ask for from the creator,the staff, and others players. Considering that you have to live to play the game. Some things may take a while. This is mostly a PvP game with a little PvE in it. Again, experience may vary from person to person.
In response to Model DX
Zaagan wrote:

I apologize for your experience getting spam killed. That was unfortunate. Please remember to not only contact the in-game staff so that they can help you, but in addition take and post screenshots on the forum. (Here: http://w11.zetaboards.com/Rise_of_the_Pirates/forum/3031695/ ) Thank you.
Put the Game BACK UP.....
In response to Addmelol
Addmelol wrote:
Put the Game BACK UP.....

The game has been back up for about 5 hours.
Thanks!
When is the game coming back on?
Put the game back this one of the best game on byond
Yo black sup man. you should update this page. and finally finish the story line of this game. good work.
Is this game still active?
In response to Lingering WilI
Lingering WilI wrote:
Is this game still active?
Yes, it is! Updates are still being released.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5