Naruto Fallen Vengeance

by Ganing
Naruto Fallen Vengeance
A revival of the long, lost game... Recoded, Redone, Renewed. Enter the future Shinobi world, and lay your mark on history.
ID:119078

Storyline/Setting:
The setting is 300 years after the Naruto series. The clans have integrated within one another, allowing people to be born with a multiple of skills. This was very good because it helped the relationships between clans and villages... but there was a price. Many people have a combination of clans that allow them much power. Too much power. They strive to kill, to overpower, to rule as Kage... but there are those who believe in peace and harmony... until you try to take it away...

-Unleash the power of the 9 beasts
-Control techniques from 3 to 40+ clans
-Become the most powerful out of your village
-Or join an organization such as the Akatsuki or Sound Org. and quench your thirst for world domination
Create your own organization to rule the ninja world...

2017 Revival

Staff
NFV has been recreated by:
Ganing - Programming/Skinning
Turo Azai - Graphics Designer

With thanks and credit to:
Kenny - Great helper and keeper of the game
Masterralphy55 - Some GFX, Hub Banner and Icon
Still continuing?
Sasuke36910 wrote:
Still continuing?

Si.
Nice GFXs
Si! Masterralphy did it.
Ganing wrote:
Si! Masterralphy did it.

^ Complete lie.
i wait this game, i love this game!!! come on!!
Can i have the source of this game? :3
Jhoscool wrote:
Can i have the source of this game? :3

Lolno.
Source will never be leaked lol... right now production has been slowed. I have a job now, a band, and college... so yeah... but don't worry!
when games up??? is the beast naruto game in byond°!!
Dead project?
Not dead, not alive. Still in pieces.
Still going?
Is this still going? I mean, this was one of the most fun naruto games I played, i know at the time it was pretty much nothing more than a rip, but it was still fun.

Art was pretty good, community was cool, VP was awesome

Just wondering~
Ganning, this was the best naruto game i played. I enjoyed it, something other games can't get me to do. The admins were awesome, the players, fuck, THE GAME WAS AWESOME. If you said Winter 2011, u must mean 2012, because this game wll no longer have fallen and be dead. It will rise. Please don't give up on this game. Finish it bro, finish it.
Come on! Everyone are waiting for it. Finish it or give your work for som1 cause this games is awesome personaly i'm waiting so long for it come on now! We're waiting.
NFV is coming back guys! We have a Facebook account for it too: https://www.facebook.com/NarutoFallenVengeance

Let everyone know, help us get more and more motivated to bring back to you what you guys have been wanting to play!
Yay!Thanks man!
Ganing , its kenny's bro , i'm ready to finish this game after so long. contact me at/ send me an email [email protected] when ever you see this

im also going to be working on the nfv source that i have to make it at least playable , a test version pretty much.
Page: 1 2