I'm gonna miss you Hyren and all of BLN you may not know me but, I've been playing BLN for about 4 years now and I thought it was the greatest game on byond. Now without it I don't think I'll stay on Byond much longer.

Yes, Buster was a jerk and should've cared about HIS game a little bit more. I don't mean quitting his job to fix the game no just care about it a little bit more. But, he didn't do that now in the end the outcome is that his game is gone and it probably won't come back.

Thanks Hyren,

Zader/LionPaw
lol even if bln comes backi i have a feeling it will be nothing now that ppl know the truth if hyren and spike dont get owner i defiantly wont play and im sure it will die off on its own this game needs a team and a hard working 1 at that
I said I would host, wanted no benefits or anything, just wanted the game to actually be looked after and fixed upon in a good way. Anyways, hated you at first Hyren, but I will respect you, you have done an amazing job and I wish you nothing but the best.

P.S. Just come back to byond and check games out and bam, bln down again lol. I believe if this game dies, I think Im finally done with byond. Been a great couple years and I believe this will always been one of the top 5 things I have been glad to find on the internet.
Way to go Hyren.
I'm proud of you for standing up to that asshole at last.

I bet you'll be a lot less stressed now that you have your life back.
That shit was pro ass resignation cant wait for the movie/documentary
Golly I had no idea things had devolved to such a state. I always liked Buster as a person but I also didn't have to deal with him in a "professional" (used loosely, don't worry) manner as you did.

I can completely understand the frustration and I'm dang impressed you toughed it out for as long as you did. I'm totally cool with the cycle of life in BYOND Anime and while I'm okay with BLN dying, I'm hoping you aren't going to leave BYOND as a result of this. You've always been an awesome dude and BYOND Anime is better with you around.

Even though there isn't really anything out there currently, I hope to eventually see you around again at some point (not that I'm around all that often anyway).

-Joachim
Dam Hyren, you will be missed man ///_T
DeathHyren wrote:
Yeah? Like the time Buster went back to WOTS and made Byakugan gen based out of no where?

Rob's dealt with the same shit shit on WOTS far longer than I have.

That crap always made my blood boil. Best of luck Hyren, wherever you are heading off to.
Ironically enough I feel as though many of those reasons are the same reasons that I left for multiple times in the past (though obviously anyone on the staff at any point would have no doubt experienced much of the same things), so it's completely understandable. See ya 'round Hyren, mang. - Haiden
Haven't talked to you in a while Hyren, well years, and haven't been playing BLN regularly for such a long time either. But it's sad to see the game that I fell in love with way back when go to the wayside due to bad ownership. Believe me, having dealt with the shit that is Bleach Last Horizon, I know your pain. Hell, BLH seems to stride itself on being exactly like BLN with shitty ownership and incredibly bad decisions. At one point, I was convinced the only way to make BLH improve was convince people that we needed to fulfill the original purpose of the game, being that it would be a complete and utter clone of BLN RP.

Obviously, now that I've become coder for BLH, I feel a lot differently. BLH really has become a complete and utter clone of BLN right down to the shitty decisions of past owners made through some pretty heavy arrogance, and the terrible coding that's bug ridden and makes absolutely no sense fifty percent of the time.

To stop my self from ranting any further, I'll get to the point. I believe, if you wanted to, you could probably get a team of people together to make a great game people could enjoy.
I think this post actually put words out of our mouths to be honest.
Like Haiden mentioned, the issues which you listed are mainly the reasons why I (And many other veteran players) left. Take care Hyren.

-Godric
Man Hyren. I had no clue that all of this was going on all this time. I hope you get owner and I wish you luck. Hisagi had just been put on and the game was shitty but still the best by BYOND standards. If this game goes down, I'll probably quit byond and I enjoyed conversations with you when you were not busy although you might not remember me. I wish you the best man and I congratulate you for dealing with Buster's shit for so long and finally stepping the fuck up and quitting. I envy you and you're a good role model.
-Josh/Cinko
Hmm..so what hides behind the darkness, finally comes to the light. Just passing by alot of people told me about this resignation and that I should read it myself. Much Respect.
Ill always remember you Hyren. You never gave up on me and eventually taught me how to love again. I miss snorting lines off of your bare ass. Take care and keep it real my friend.
I love you.
Wow. Everything you said is true. And I almost became that.. Good lord. This is an abrupt wake up call.

Thanks for this Hyren. I think I'm going to manage NFF a little differently from now on.
what the fuck is this o.O
are u people mad wheres the fuckin love at buster plz fuckin do somethin and hyren i feel u i know wat its like to have somethin like that happen to you but imma be honest with all yall niggas i juss wanna play the fuckin game its the only game on byond that i consider fun -.- but i do got respect for hyren thats whats up.
lmao..
EK11 wrote:
are u people mad wheres the fuckin love at buster plz fuckin do somethin and hyren i feel u i know wat its like to have somethin like that happen to you but imma be honest with all yall niggas i juss wanna play the fuckin game its the only game on byond that i consider fun -.- but i do got respect for hyren thats whats up.

Trying to read your post just made me lose brain cells....
Page: 1 2 3