Spirit Age

by Chris Gayle
Spirit Age
An amazing action adventure game in a fantasy world on mystical islands
In response to Ishuri
Ishuri wrote:
Now I see how hard it is to keep with deadlines, anyway, I'm working as fast as I can, just keeping you posted. I'll have it up ASAP.

Just don't press the RED button.
Wrapping Up

We ran into a few hiccups on the way to launch that's drawn this out a little bit, but everything is running smoothly, around three things to test before we launch.

launchdate&timewillbeannouncedlatertoday
Oh sweet, I didn't realize you were posting about your progress. Nice to know, thank you.

So, just a question directed towards the developers. I only ask because I'm quite excited about release.

Development and Progress will continue, correct? I really don't want to get my hopes up for a project that's going to suddenly fall off the grid.

Secondly, the game play will be Player vs Player oriented, right? I just can't stand those RP servers is all.

Anyways, I'm really excited and I hope everything moves forward towards success.
Yut Put wrote:

What? I don't understand. What's more fun than spending many, many hours of your day to level up your character by typing 3-page text walls so that they can be ignored by lazy admins?

spending many many days to level up your character by typing 3-page text walls so that they can be ignored by lazy admins.
In response to Dariuc
Dariuc wrote:
Yut Put wrote:

What? I don't understand. What's more fun than spending many, many hours of your day to level up your character by typing 3-page text walls so that they can be ignored by lazy admins?

spending many many days to level up your character by typing 3-page text walls so that they can be ignored by lazy admins.

I feel like I have been mindfudged. Q_Q
RPvP
The (RP) is optional.
In response to Ishuri
Ishuri wrote:
RPvP
The (RP) is optional.

That's what I like. I don't mind casual RP for fun, but I hate strict RP environments. <3
When's it gonna be up?
My Spirit Age sensors are tingling. I'm feeling like...today's gonna be the DAY
Somehow I think you're just being over optimistic; I doubt it'll actually come out today but hey! I sure hope your sensors are right.
Some information would be nice though.
I don't think it's ever coming out =/; *reverse psychology*
In response to Shuruki2010
Shuruki2010 wrote:
Somehow I think you're just being over optimistic; I doubt it'll actually come out today but hey! I sure hope your sensors are right.

There's a difference between being optimistic and willing something to happen. MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA
I hope thats not the case.
Well, I don't see it up now and it's getting later and later. Plus if they intended to release today don't you think that they would've announced it today? But who knows maybe they'll just be like "IT'S OUT!" instead of making another deadline.
I would hope so....Chris already said he was going to release the next date and time info a few nights ago..

Still waiting on that... -_-

I get that there could be some problems with the game and little bumps that need smoothed out, but damnit, if you're gonna tell the people who will be supporting your game that you'll be giving them details about release within the day/night...You should really try to commit to that. Just sayin'...

In all seriousness, though, I hope things ARE going as smoothly as possible. REALLY looking forward to playing this.
Hey be happy that Chris actually talks... A lot of developers who suddenly stop developing their games just ignore everyone and act afk forever....

Chris talking is a sign that all his statements are genuine and he is truthfully speaking about everything he says.

Believe in the Gayle.
I don't know if this question was answered anywhere.

But is there going to be PVP in this game?
My God... this.. this legitally gave me a boner
In response to Arotisan
Arotisan wrote:
I don't know if this question was answered anywhere.

But is there going to be PVP in this game?

Here you go.

Lavitiz wrote:
Ishuri wrote:
RPvP
The (RP) is optional.

That's what I like. I don't mind casual RP for fun, but I hate strict RP environments. <3

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6