Spirit Age

by Chris Gayle
Spirit Age
An amazing action adventure game in a fantasy world on mystical islands
Ohoho~ 100th comment FTW -Sorry just had to do that-
'101 Dalmatians' was a good movie.
Who didnt rush to join the game when it came up for 2 seconds?
In response to Rod5
Rod5 wrote:
Who didnt rush to join the game when it came up for 2 seconds?

I did. I wish there was more information. All I see is "soon" or "It'll be up in x hours". Yet nothing said is ever true.
lol all of Chris post have been bullshit lies.
Not necessarily, the game has been up both days he said it would. Whether it were for only a few moments is not the case here!
Patience, guys...
In response to ImmeasurableHate
ImmeasurableHate wrote:
lol all of Chris post have been bullshit lies.

Can you image Chris's face to this pathetic message?
A guy who has worked on a brilliant game with a brilliant artist for over several months spending a good amount of effort for FREE. He is making our community happier by making this innovative game.
Clearly if some expectations of release dates are miscalculated by him, it should not matter at all for us.

And then all of a sudden, your message...
To be fair, a follow-up message would show better "customer service"; or in this case "communication".

It's upsetting and highly annoying, but we're not putting the guy down for it.
I don't know what you guys are being so damn annoying >.> . If it's not up it's not up. They said it'd open on March 10, It's been 10 days since then. If it's not up in ten days don't expect it to be up the next day. Let them do whatever they need to do and pretend this game doesn't exist again until they say something new. Also don't blame the programmer for everything or the reasons and stuff.
In his defense programming bugs can sometimes take many, many hours to stamp out correctly. depending on complexity DAYS.
It's the lack of communication that sucks. It's just not very professional is all.
In response to Lavitiz
Lavitiz wrote:
It's the lack of communication that sucks. It's just not very professional is all.

Every single one of the games on your page is some variation of a rip. The human race will now disregard your comment about what is "professional" and what is not.
@Arotisan or w.e you read my msg as I was trolling which it isn't thank you. I was just saying all of his announcements have been bullshit and it happens a lot with any byond games just look at Kaizoku(Pirates Online)
Not trying to feed the fire here, but it'd be one thing if you were talking to someone about SA and you said "Man, I wish he'd hurry up, all his statements about release have been bullshit so far.."

However, it's another thing when you just hop on the guy's forum and post that sort of thing...Even how you added the little condescending 'lol' in front of it. Just accept that you trolled and apologize :P

Who knows what kind of guy Chris is and how he took that message you wrote...Or even the message from Lavitiz saying how unprofessional he is -_- He works hard and he's also a student. Give the guy a break.
Having the game in a stable state is the best customer service you're going to get. not posts to keep you guys in the loop.
In response to Zane444
Zane444 wrote:
Having the game in a stable state is the best customer service you're going to get. not posts to keep you guys in the loop.

No stops for forum updates = No time wasted, lol
or I said lol cause I think its funny that the game never came up all the times Chris said it.
In response to Yut Put
Yut Put wrote:
Lavitiz wrote:

Every single one of the games on your page is some variation of a rip. The human race will now disregard your comment about what is "professional" and what is not.

No, it's not. O_o.

Obviously you lack research. If this is the case, go to each one and submit for it's removal from the listings. I have all the evidence needed to back my case. Thanks.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7