Spirit Age

by Chris Gayle
Spirit Age
An amazing action adventure game in a fantasy world on mystical islands
In response to Dariuc
Most likely. Running it for a moment to see if everything is working alright. I can't wait till it releases
*stares at spirit age staff.*
Wake up it's 8 am already. :/
I resent the fact that I feel like it's christmas morning. : /
So.. No game? ;[
Its March 10. Wheres the game?
On a computer, on the netz, somewherez
As far as I know, the owners are on a server testing. Unsure what they're testing, but I hope it helps to know.
As long as I'm in before it hits 120+ players. My crappy computer and it's prehistoric graphics card cant take more than 120+ players without it going LOLkbasdhvashdhasdh stupid on me.
Nah I'm pretty sure it is. It lags quite a bit and sometimes freezes or hit's a lag spike that lasts for a few minutes. People have constantly said it's my graphics card and I've tried looking for the graphics card I have, can't find it. That's how old it is.
In response to Toshio Katsuo 2
Toshio Katsuo 2 wrote:
As long as I'm in before it hits 120+ players. My crappy computer and it's prehistoric graphics card cant take more than 120+ players without it going LOLkbasdhvashdhasdh stupid on me.

I doubt there will be 120+ players on a single server.
When is this goin live today.
Sucks because the game isnt up.
I'll just apologize for being a bit late now, I had an emergency today which took me out of my home for quite a few hours, just got back a few minutes ago, so i'm wrapping up and testing to make sure things are stable and running as they should.

bepatienttheawesomeisnear
Ahhh I was just about to go to bed because I'm so tired..must stay up for initial launch now..But I do hope that emergency isn't to bad hope everything's alright for the most part. This is just a game, should never beat real life major issues.
I hope you do ok Chris :D.
You let the city down.
Is he doing anything or do we have to wait until tomorrow
No idea. I'm head to bed in about an hour.
Wait next tomorrow(or next week/month)i say ;3. It'll be here soon they won't let their fans down :D
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6