ID:119139

So I just drank a bottle of Tussin DM.

I feel... like I have a trail behind me when I move, as my head sways back and forth. Like the mouse trail you can tick on and off for your Windows mouse, or whatever.

When I stand I feel drunk.

I wonder when I'll hallucinate.

EDIT:
About 4 hours into it, I finally puked half of it up. The rest of it was in a green bowl that I was too fucked up to care about, until it started to smell.

So I guess this -> http://www.byond.com/members/ Kidpaddle45?command=view_post&post=119118 Looks totally normal to you.
I probably should've looked at it. It was an interesting. trip.
Tussin DM? Is that like a BYOND product?
You're not gonna hallucinate unless you drink 2-3 bottles. Still the feeling is fucking amazing. I used to do this once or twice a week ^.^
AbdelJN wrote:
You're not gonna hallucinate unless you drink 2-3 bottles. Still the feeling is fucking amazing. I used to do this once or twice a week ^.^

It was nice, but I had other things on my mind that hindered me from having a chill experience. It was a rush, nonetheless. I'm gonna try Mucinex next time, apparently it's better and easier.
Yeah I feel you clear your mind the next time you do it, and as for Mucinex, just make sure you're taking the liquid gels or syrup. The regular pills have extra ingredients that can fuck you up, and not inna good way.
AbdelJN wrote:
Yeah I feel you clear your mind the next time you do it, and as for Mucinex, just make sure you're taking the liquid gels or syrup. The regular pills have extra ingredients that can fuck you up, and not inna good way.

Well regardless you're getting fucked up in a bad way, but I understand what you mean. I'll probably go and pick some up today or tomorrow.
Go buy some acid man lol.
Is it just me or is it steaming in the picture? Like he literally just threw up acid.
Enzuigiri wrote:
Is it just me or is it steaming in the picture? Like he literally just threw up acid.

Pretty much was.