ID:119149

Well ive recently started working on Eternity again, i have most of the Turf Revamps, NPC Revamps, Skills, Revised Mobs, Speed Calcuations and everything updated and done. Only problem is, i dont have a female base! Im rather horrible at pixel art, especially bases. So if anyone would be kind enough to match the style of the "Original" base i showed a few messages ago, and make a female base id be more than greatfull. Id be willing to pay, but sadly youd have to wait until oct 3rd for the payment. So please, if anyone would be nice enough to help, do so. =3

Thats all, Remember to check out Teka Co Mafia Hosting!
-Jester
Is it hard to add a bra?
First off, as i said, im horrible with -pixel art-.. Aka i have no perspective and it ends up looking like a necklace from the side. As for just a bra? that makes girls seem like guys, tharefore making the game look horrible. Plus bra + shorts as a base? Youd have to change that as well. Please keep ignorant comments like that to yourself. :/
Jester wants a female base not a male cross-dresser base.
GreatFisher wrote:
Jester wants a female base not a male cross-dresser base.

^^^^This^^^^

<3 u Fishy. Get your pc back.
Haha I can't do anything about it I'm sorry :(, but hopefully I'll have a new one soon.
Jester wants a female base so he can enjoy his pixel pussey.
Ogun wrote:
Jester wants a female base so he can enjoy his pixel pussey.

Clearly the comment of a very mature person...
Because I dont have a membership am immature? Very interesting. Would you like to know I am Avainer1? Because thats who I am.
Ogun wrote:
Because I dont have a membership i am immature? Very interesting.

No, your immature for not knowing how to speak basic english...But i corrected it for you.. And basically, someone who thinks he mature wouldn't troll.
GreatFisher wrote:
Haha I can't do anything about it I'm sorry :(, but hopefully I'll have a new one soon.

Its alright =D... ive recently started to pick up some CSS tricks... Hopefully going to join the CSS Guild.
I made the female for that base quite some time ago. Although, it's not animated.
ShadeCyberPlatinum wrote:
I made the female for that base quite some time ago. Although, it's not animated.

Mind letting me see?