ID:119202

So, I have been debating weither or not to just forget about Naruto Showdown, The Pixel Movement just screwed it over(Forum_Account's), Attacks not connecting,states not shifting correctly etc. That may be because i suck at coding around something that changes the layout so much.

I'm looking to create a original game called barike-do (Japanese for barricade).

Game Plot:

You live and was born in the city of Kyoato which is surounded by a giant shield that protects the city. When you are growing up they train you to use some type of weapon or fighting style incase the shield was to break.But at random times the shield runs out of Coron energy that helps the shield survive the massive wave's of attacks from the drakon's and nakurons(Demons and Zombies) that is when you must go out into this dark world and find Coron orbs when enough are collected the shield will become active again.

Addons:

you can still leave the City at any time using different exits that are hidden underground that the Police force use. You can use a variety of weapons such as Guns,Swords,Bow&Arrow etc.

I need a few pixel artists that can work with a good standard.(I will also need a base). Paid work can be applied every so often when i actually get some money in.
The pixel movement shouldn't have any effect if you don't enable it (by setting step_size). If you are seeing a change without this, then we have a bug and it's imperative that you report it (on the bug tracker) so we can fix it before rolling this out on the hub.
Tom wrote:
The pixel movement shouldn't have any effect if you don't enable it (by setting step_size). If you are seeing a change without this, then we have a bug and it's imperative that you report it (on the bug tracker) so we can fix it before rolling this out on the hub.

Not the built in pixel movement Forum_Account's
I like NS!