ID:119209

Made Silents CSS... 1 down... 4 to go ;o. Sorry if this isn't up to par for you silent, i didn't really know what you wanted.

Thats All, Everyone Check out Teka Co Mafia's Hosting Service!
-Jester
Nice job Jester though the background image seems to be top left,

It should be
background-position: top center;
shouldn't it?

Keep up the good work :) ty for the mention.
Ohh and also add this:

.comment .title a {
color: #FFF;}

so that the comment title is white :) so that you can read who the comment is from :P.
Np, ill fix that now, haha still new. And my comments are black?.. Ohh well ill take your word on it. ;o
well we use different browsers so maybe it was fine for you.

but yeah coment title was still black, but all is fine now :D
I hate the transparent box thing. But that's just me.
Its transparent just to see the background, looks ugly when yo ucant see all of it. However, i did try to make it as less transparent as i could.
Oh shnaps coolness :D
Its good but i despise the hovering box thing, it annoys me more than anything else in the world.
GreatFisher wrote:
Its good but i despise the hovering box thing, it annoys me more than anything else in the world.

Adds more "Effects" as people call it which i tend to like... id perfer to back the back of the box glow like yours does... but im unaware of how to do that yet.
i cant log on the same server as my brother when he is on. my network is connected to his computer
when does my subscription reach my account for bleach eternity
is the pro server going through update cause i cant see my screen when i get on just a blank black screen. cant choose my character
did something happened to the pro server?