Bleach: World-Wide Adventures

by Critical172
Bleach: World-Wide Adventures
http://www.byond.com/games/Zagros5000/BleachSoulWars The Original Bleach WWA Ichigo's new bankai! (dual wield zangetsu), vandenreich, and Zaraki's Shikai! Updated DailyPvP-mmorpg style Bleach game, Bleach online! not naruto
thanks for letting us know whats going on
Whats the 411 on the game? Anyone know?
yo i know it says the game is down, but I accidentally clicked this game trying to get onto another game, and I got logged on. im actually playing bleach wwa right now. just click the join thing in your byond pager! its weird at the same time :/
woooot games back bitches come play
games baaaacck yeaaa
When I get on BYOND, I see game is back up yeah! But the game is not back, you trolls :/
go on ur pager u fucken retard if u have the new byond press replay u dumbass its back up only 2 ppl are on including me any1 can join
=/ Imagine It Was Up This Whole Time
game can be found here: byond://74.91.117.59:8007
srry for the absence
@Ultimate27

I'm not a retard, I'm retired from Bleach: World Wide Adventure. By the way, if I was a retard how come I can type with better grammar and spelling than you?
Think about it.
Bitch listine i dont have to use good grammar with u bc ur not worth my time. u say u retired from the game then why the fuck are u on the comment section. and u prob feel stupid bc i was telling the truth the whole time. so stfu and if ur retired go elsewhere motherfucker
how do u retire from a game if u didnt do anything for it or on it
Hacks.
so i take it game is down for bounto class to come in?
LOL whats with you guys and bountos, I don't even think the're in development, and secondly if they are, it would take a while before they came out
In response to Giby1
the bounto's are awesome and shoulda been in the game before fullbringers if it was done chronologically
In response to Naruske23
Bounts were a filler arc btw.
In response to ShawdowKingMrBoss
yes i know that it was just like the zanpaktou filler arc
so, when the game will be on?
We're having a 24 hour double exp event to make up for the loss of play time and saves
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32