Bleach: World-Wide Adventures

by Critical172
Bleach: World-Wide Adventures
http://www.byond.com/games/Zagros5000/BleachSoulWars The Original Bleach WWA Ichigo's new bankai! (dual wield zangetsu), vandenreich, and Zaraki's Shikai! Updated DailyPvP-mmorpg style Bleach game, Bleach online! not naruto
No news nothing. Might as well find another game to play Mark
Server crashed
Server crashed
I have access to the source,it's from 2014 so it dose not have all of the most updated features.Should i upload some host files?
am able to host 24/7 hmu if interested
i love this game
The owner is a fun loving guy
I highly recomend you play this game.
when am i getting all of my 5 files unbanned, You banned some for know reason. I didn't know ip ban was broken so why didn't you tell me that. I cant even go on the forum which is why im writing this here. Metias your abusing your position as Gm and need to step down from it. I admit i was wrong at the beginning for cursing you out. But i didnt tell you off on my other files and the fact you banned me on them still is unacceptable. someone on the game had to tell me that ip ban is broken and if you get ip ban dont come back on the game. On the other hand i believe you over reacted and your taking your position to serious, you didn't like the fact i told you fuck you.
Matias you banned me again for know reason, you are a really currupted Gm. Telling me im ban forever for cursing you out.
^ lol this guy "You banned me for nothing" "Even though I cursed you out". Pretty sure cursing out a GM isn't "For nothing".
R.I.P BWWA (^^^)
http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=2089371 - regarding the status of the game
Zagros you should really pay attention who you pick as GM... one of your admins just made me quit this game... Childish Jaffiz killed my low level character, I would understand once, but when I tried to go back to leveling he killed my character again... His immature answer to my question "Why he is killing me?" should be enought to re-think if he deserves to be admin: "Because I felt like it"... in my opinion admins should be mature and giving example how proper player should behave...
In response to Saiga-dono
Wow you died twice in a pvp game i'm going to cry for you. Get over it, and if your going to quit a game because you die twice. Then you're just pathetic.
whens the game coming back up?
Where bwwa at? :|
Waiting for aku to get back to fix the vps
any update onaku or server?
its been down all day
Page: 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32