Bleach: World-Wide Adventures

by Critical172
Bleach: World-Wide Adventures
http://www.byond.com/games/Zagros5000/BleachSoulWars The Original Bleach WWA Ichigo's new bankai! (dual wield zangetsu), vandenreich, and Zaraki's Shikai! Updated DailyPvP-mmorpg style Bleach game, Bleach online! not naruto
Who is the owner thn ?
In response to ShawdowKingMrBoss
ShawdowKingMrBoss wrote:
{KND}(Captain of Squad 11)Ramii: I made a girl flash herself in grade 3 so she could join my snow fort.

LOL
can anybody tell me y i cant connect
You're doing it wrong.
when game gonna be back up?
when was the last update and pwipe?
If any owner can give me the sources for this game that would be great i would pay you if you can critical that would be awesome i will pay you. Byond Key: Allington123 In-Game Name: Savage
i can connect to any other game but i cant connect to this one .. the one that i actually wanna play
why is it down?
can u send me the file so I cud host?
In response to Naruske23
Yur not needed to host.
Isn't the game supposed to be up today?
Game is currently getting some updates and will be up when done
I cant join the server its not letting me on every time i click join it says connection failed pls help one of my fave games on here and now i cant play it.
I can't join the game! When I join the game it says " Connection Failed " . I don't know why that message is coming... few mins back I was playing but suddenly it came.... did the server crashed or did I get booted/banned ? What happpened?
Oh , nvm the server crashed . Sorry for the unneccessary post!
cant connect , it says "connection failed' everytime i try to join
its saying connection died for me and haven. Hagun if u banned us thats abuse hope u know that
Am I banned? or something?
i think we are banned. And the truth is we didnt do shit so wtf is going on i dont know but the best i can suspect is that we are ban. if u messed with hagun she prob ban u most likely or mabe the server is fucking up on of the two
Page: 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 30 31 32