Bleach: World-Wide Adventures

by Critical172
Bleach: World-Wide Adventures
http://www.byond.com/games/Zagros5000/BleachSoulWars The Original Bleach WWA Ichigo's new bankai! (dual wield zangetsu), vandenreich, and Zaraki's Shikai! Updated DailyPvP-mmorpg style Bleach game, Bleach online! not naruto
There will be a Tournament 5/19/2013 at 4:00 PM Eastern Time (US & Canada). Winner Gets to Create A Guild. Once in a WWA lifetime opportunity. Must be at least level 800 to participate.
Guys how do i be a Vasto Lorde im new to the game...
There will be a wipe on May 27th, it comes with updates
In response to Critical172
The game is wiping on Monday May 27th officially
There will be Guild Elections on June 2nd between 1pm - 7pm Eastern Time (US & Canada). You must be at least lvl 700 to be a nominee
Y is game down now?
i killed the game C:
lol
im dieing here of boredom cause im on vacation and have no game to play lol
I came on today hoping to play and now i cant i had to find something else to do. Where the hell is the game
Y is game down?
eh some bug keeps crashing the game. its the third time ive seen it crash in the past 24 hours. i expect there to be tons of complaining since there will probably be a roll back again lol
this happened last time
and it was fixed easily
Server renewal issues
Is this some host type situation or problem.. Or do we have a shell problem or some particular problem with it?
?
I need to talk to Gambit, but I forgot his key. Does anyone know it?
In response to Critical172
why is the game down?
Critic I cant remember Gambits off the top of my head, But I believe Kasumi if you can get a hold of Kasumi or Amar, one of them might know it..
are we wipeing? i heard someone say it.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 30 31 32