Bleach: World-Wide Adventures

by Critical172
Bleach: World-Wide Adventures
http://www.byond.com/games/Zagros5000/BleachSoulWars The Original Bleach WWA Ichigo's new bankai! (dual wield zangetsu), vandenreich, and Zaraki's Shikai! Updated DailyPvP-mmorpg style Bleach game, Bleach online! not naruto
Ok how may times is that now
The game shutting down, can be caused by many factors, here are some.

1. Shell has an auto-turn off feature.

2. Shell is crashing, due to overload...etc

3. Host is a meanie, and just turns it off.

4. Game has run-time errors, and turns off to prevent other errors.

5. Tom hates you (Unlikely)

6. Critic likes to troll people, and turn off the server at random times, with his stealth mode Shut-down proc/function.
I like option 6 xD
Or an infinite recursion :|
Kudos to the creators of the game. I really enjoyed it and being based on the series Bleach is great.

Keep up the good work :)
Why is it down all of a sudden? all night... wow
The server shouldn't have been down all night, it was fine after 10 minutes probably.
its down again......what now?
dafuq...i was almost 800
put the game up bc im ugly as fuck and i wanna play
I have been waiting for the game to come up for 2 days, almost going on 3 now. I would really appreciate it if you hosted the game again.
Lol well Otaku xD you've been waiting for an unreasonable amount time, because the game has just been down for 24 hours...right about....NOW
What is happening....
To let you all know, the game is up. Sometimes it doesn't appear on HUB. It never went down.
sooooo.... where can i make a ban appeal?
why is the game down?been waiting all day to play it
Wherees the link to the game its not in my Bookmark and if its not on the Hun how do i join it ?
In response to Mrhabib123
Mrhabib123 wrote:
Wherees the link to the game its not in my Bookmark and if its not on the Hun how do i join it ?

its down atm becu the vps ran out
Derp Derp Mind telling us what VPs are?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32