ID:119401

So I have played the battlefield 3 beta and I can't complain. It was addictive, fun, fast paced, and chaotic. I was on the fence deciding if I really could adapt to the battlefield style of play before I played the beta. Come to find out that I am really good at it. Also, thanks to this beta I have been able to decide that I am much better on the pc than the 360. I won't say which one I like better to avoid a flame war but, enjoy this montage I made with some recorded clips of me playing BF3 on my pc for the first 3 hours.

PC Origin ID: ionicsaviormc
Ya'know i don't think Battlefield 3 is all that good. It just seems like BF2 with slightly and i mean slightly better graphics and destruction.There next game if they make one should be more graphical they would get a even bigger player base then.
Nice, i'm loving this game too, i only wish this could play on my computer though (but my computer is crap), the graphics are so much better than they are on the PS3. But yeah, i really like this Rush game-mode, its really fun.
Battlefield has always been good >.>...
Rush has always been a favorite of mine since battlefield 1..
Hell, this game is a must-get once it comes out, hopefully by then I can get set up and do some reviews for the games I have. This definitely has to be on the review list.