ID:119408

First order of business, credit of the base CSS goes to DragonDesend.
He asked if he could work on it for me, and I couldn't deny someone looking for experience.
Now, GFX was by me (Only thing is the banner and background, atm.) Little things here and there, like the transparency and borderless by me as well but, mainly all credit to DragonDesend, again, mkay?

He has removed all old material. I'll try to do this myself, I guess.

Thoughts on it? Doesn't matter, it isn't my question. I like how it looks for right now.

On to the question.

Recently I stated that I was trying to learn basic coding for a simple RPG sidescrolling platformer.
I've been looking at Forum_account's libraries and checking out basic tutorials.
It's terribly boring.

I also said I didn't want to waste time with the community on a newb's bull, but I need some tips here.
I can't seem to concentrate on the topic of learning. Now, don't get me wrong, I've learned alot. I just haven't been using my time wisely the past two days, and haven't been trying a thing.

Tips to get motivated again?
I started this to do something productive, now I'm not really feeling it.
BLERP. Die, go to heaven, and get ressurected. That's some nice motivation.
Great. I post something that isn't completely blasphemous, and I get idiotic responses.
Karma can kiss my ass.
It's up to you. We can't tell you 'how' to get motivated. That is based on your feelings.
I dislike the fact that everything is slightly transparent, it make the text hard to read.
Meant to be hard to read. Yeah.

@Magnum
I didn't mean to tell me how I can get motivated. Seems I wrote it strange.
I meant the ways motivation could vanish for someone who find a load of text utterly boring, yet not confusing in the least.
There. Like that background?
Ruined my CSS :(
Difficult to read and the comment numbers are invisible.
Yut Put wrote:
KetchupKid wrote:
Difficult to read and the comment numbers are invisible.

Learn to see better, and stop trolling

Learn to troll better, and read the topic.
Incredible. Grey is hard to read.
Even color-blind people can read it.
The grey itself isn't the reason it is hard to read. The grey doesn't contrast well against the background. (My monitor is horrid, maybe its on my end)

To get motivated I try playing a game of the same genre as my project.
Well, I picked colors select from my banner for this CSS. I'm sorry if you can't decipher between the background and text.

Based on the idea I've spoken with Yut Put about, I'm not sure there's anything on BYOND of the same.
You WILL pay for my new glasses.
ShadeCyberPlatinum wrote:
You WILL pay for my new glasses.

...What?
Neat CSS, unfortunately I found the text hard to read til I turned off my lights. (glare)

Regarding the post, What lit a fire under my belly was the fact that I wanted to create a particular type of game. (Star Wars not Naruto, don't bother me plz) So starting small is good, but you have to find something you want to do.

Naruto example: I've always loved Narto's Frog, so I would love to make a game where you have to hop onto a frog and then throw ninja stars/fireballs, after hitting someone they fall of their frog and have to find a new frog to ride.
I already have an amazing idea.
Tomorrow, I'll enlighten you all on it.
It was my monitor! I knew it was getting old and tired, but I didn't realize how much until I got on a friend's laptop and can actually read the text here.
Ah. Nevermind the CSS post.
DragonDesend, being the brat he is, unfanned me.
He fanned back and completely deranged my CSS with the old power he had (Which is gone now, if he hadn't noticed before he fucked more up).
I'll try to get the regular back up soon enough.