ID:119420

What do you think? I made this for a friend. It's for his CoD clan, KILR. I guess they're ranked #2 or something. I don't know anything about CoD but I did this for them.
I like it a lot, although the man could be military themed =).
naughty;)
My clan beat KILR a few weeks ago.

GG, no rematch.
I can't support a clan named "KILR," it sounds like something a 12-year-old would come up with. As for the graphic, it looks like something a person who listens to gangsta rap would like. I'm not even going to bother making a dick joke about the subtitle.

I have to give credit for use of a bow tie, though.
SuperAntx wrote:
I can't support a clan named "KILR," it sounds like something a 12-year-old would come up with. As for the graphic, it looks like something a person who listens to gangsta rap would like. I'm not even going to bother making a dick joke about the subtitle.

I have to give credit for use of a bow tie, though.

Why did you even bother stringing together this post if you weren't going to even put anything less than bigotry?

Why did you even bother asking for people's opinions if you were just going to get butthurt about it?
Why did I even bother to try for more destroy wet applesauce?
SuperAntx wrote:
Why did you even bother asking for people's opinions if you were just going to get butthurt about it?

I'm not butthurt/mad, I'm just curious as to why you chose to string out your bigotries on my blog asking an opinion about a piece of graphic art I did for a clan I have no ordeal with, or a game I've never played.. but before you put the blame on me for not clarifying, I apologize, take your bigotries elsewhere.
You keep using that word, I don't think it means what you think it means. Tell me, what isn't "gangsta" about using that font for the word KILR? How am I not supposed to assume it's for a bunch of suburban kids playing cawadooty on their console?
SuperAntx wrote:
You keep using that word, I don't think it means what you think it means. Tell me, what isn't "gangsta" about using that font for the word KILR? How am I not supposed to assume it's for a bunch of suburban kids playing cawadooty on their console?

It's not about the "assumption", clan, or the people who play the game, it's about the artwork I posted.

Bigot is good enough of a word until I understand why you're bothering commenting about everything that isn't about the piece of art I posted. Maybe if I was advertising them, and how awesome they are or whatever, then it'd make sense, but until them, the way you worded it makes you look like a bigot.