ID:119421

Challenge Accepted.

I'm currently on 6 month probation and otherwise shut off from all internet access. So with absolutely nothing else to do I plan on finishing all my current games, and most likely making another.

I probably won't reply to this, but If I can sneak back onto a computer I will, I'll see you guys in 6 months with some releases!
Did a list of crazy stuff during my freshman and sophomore years.

Never been arrested or on probation.

Success.
That would by funny if one of the next BYOND updates fixes some problem you have or adds a new feature you could use but you never find out until after the fact.
What the fuck could you have done to be restricted from a computer? I hope probation doesn't also expect you to find work, because good luck.
Hiro the Dragon King wrote:
What the fuck could you have done to be restricted from a computer? I hope probation doesn't also expect you to find work, because good luck.

I'm not on probation from a computer, I'm just grounded by my parents. It's also going on my juvenile record so once I turn 18 I wont have a criminal record anymore.

@SAx, right now my BYOND version is the one where the pixel movement system was just added so I'm running into stuff that was fixed in newer versions.

@ET, despite all the stuff I've done so far I've only been in cop trouble one other time, but they let me and my friends go free of charge.
I better see them done!