ID:119442
 
I just got membership and so far im liking the new features like the Layout (even though i dont know how to change it yet xD)I still got that one thing on my pager.
Hello.....I guess...

Who are you?
MasterMerv wrote:
Hello.....I guess...

Who are you?

He's is/was a good friend of mine. :D his KH game is gonna be awesome.
Good to know...

Hello....Again.
Hi Master Merv you can call my Ayumo, I'm a pixel artist , Mapper, somewhat a coder but no expert at it. I have Two games (Kingdom Hearts Doors Within and Ketekyo Hitman Reborn Famiglia vs Famiglia) and one is currently in production(Kingdom Hearts) while the other one has yet to have any work done on it(Hitman Reborn). So ya nice to meet ya
Kaien007 wrote:
Hi Master Merv you can call my Ayumo, I'm a pixel artist , Mapper, somewhat a coder but no expert at it. I have Two games (Kingdom Hearts Doors Within and Ketekyo Hitman Reborn Famiglia vs Famiglia) and one is currently in production(Kingdom Hearts) while the other one has yet to have any work done on it(Hitman Reborn). So ya nice to meet ya

:o can you add me, tobiramasenjuu@rocketmail.com i'l need your help in 1 thing
I perfer Hotmail messenger stuff but ok
Oh yeah http://spatial.proboards.com/index.cgi Best way to contact me besides email. Im Partial owner of it. Pls check it out if you need my help in Pixel Art and again a BIT of Coding
The hell.
3 fans already?
Sheesh. I've only got four at the moment. Developing/Befriending many has benefits.

Though. Fans don't do shiz without privalges.
Good Advice :D ill take that into consideration I'll fan you too :D
So weres my treko?
treko :O i heard of a gecko but not a trecko :O
MasterMerv wrote:
The hell.
3 fans already?
Sheesh. I've only got four at the moment. Developing/Befriending many has benefits.

Though. Fans don't do shiz without privalges.

Nobody likes you bro.
Cubanbling wrote:
MasterMerv wrote:
The hell.
3 fans already?
Sheesh. I've only got four at the moment. Developing/Befriending many has benefits.

Though. Fans don't do shiz without privalges.

Nobody likes you bro.

Lets try to keep the peace here lol
which goes to everyone :D. I have no problem when people troll me just makes them look bad plus they no nothing about me. But thanks for having me back