Love the style, all looks different, all looks better. :)
This site has never been too "mafia-like".
Well I'm at least glad some of you guys like it.
It's better than the old one for sure. I have to agree with ET on it looking like white paint on the face. Overall it looks good. :)
The new Mafia Guy is boss!
I'm sorry, Mecha. He gives me the -*insert moaning noise here*-. It isn't even homophobia. He's not cool at all. Nice drawing, but not a cool one :[
Anyone else notice the strange position of right hand's fingers?
Ha ha yeah, if you try make your hand do that its virtually impossible.
GreatFisher wrote:
Ha ha yeah, if you try make your hand do that its virtually impossible.

That's odd considering I used a real hand as reference and they managed to make their hand hold the gun like that and @Merv, I'm sorry you don't find it cool but not everyone has the same taste so I was expecting some people wouldn't like it. Though the whole "gay bashing" thing you have going on with it is a little odd to say the least. I think it speak volumes about you rather than the image itself but oh well.

The moral of the story is, be a great guy like Teka and great people will do great things for you, for pretty much free.
El Wookie wrote:
The moral of the story is, be a great guy like Teka and great people will do great things for you, for pretty much free.

I try... Not for the Free stuff... But for the Satisfaction of Knowing That Im being a Better Person...

- Jordan Harris
Yes, virtually impossible on Naruto GOA where your sprite has no fingers. But that's actually rather close to what it's suppose to be. The thumb and index finger are slightly off with being at the same horizonal but that's about it.
XLR8ED wrote:
Yes, virtually impossible on Naruto GOA where your sprite has no fingers. But that's actually rather close to what it's suppose to be. The thumb and index finger are slightly off with being at the same horizonal but that's about it.

WHAT.
I think its awesome. +10
Page: 1 2