Why? what did I do?
GreatFisher wrote:
Why? what did I do?

Tried to be a funny guy by using the CSS form the guildcss then adding a unicorn on it?
I didn't do that... I didn't even see that. I told you could edit any css on my laptop and I only just got to the desktop. So tell me how is it I managed to magically edit your CSS to a thing your refering to that I know nothing baout????
GreatFisher wrote:
I didn't do that... I didn't even see that. I told you could edit any css on my laptop and I only just got to the desktop. So tell me how is it I managed to magically edit your CSS to a thing your refering to that I know nothing baout????

So your basically saying teka did it?
no im afraid im the one who changed ur css dd look in ur admin section it tells u
Teka123 wrote:
no im afraid im the one who changed ur css dd look in ur admin section it tells u

I have lost so much respect for you.

lol Teka why?
GreatFisher wrote:

Sorry about that :(
Hmm... no problem.
well it seems that all my help counts for nothing if u dont like me for something like this then i guess im not capable of being ur friend :)
Teka123 wrote:
well it seems that all my help counts for nothing if u dont like me for something like this then i guess im not capable of being ur friend :)

Nope, but you almost cause a sort of argument, i know your better than that :/
i only tried to show him a decent color scheme thats all
Teka123 wrote:
i only tried to show him a decent color scheme thats all

tbh i dislike that narto frog CSS :/
DragonDesend wrote:

YOU DARE TO PUBLICLY EXPRESS DISLIKE FOR THE GREAT NARTO FROG?
thats fine, well then. goodbye DD. :)
EmpirezTeam wrote:
DragonDesend wrote:

YOU DARE TO PUBLICLY EXPRESS DISLIKE FOR THE GREAT NARTO FROG?

I'm sorry :(

ALL HAIL NARTO FROGS!!!
This is a piece of shiz.
Wow.

Why dis page so garbage?
Your incompetence for the Narto Frogs shall no longer be tolerated!

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!
lol Ima fix it, Dragon do you mind if I stick a Banner in the css?
GreatFisher wrote:
lol Ima fix it, Dragon do you mind if I stick a Banner in the css?

Sure do w.e you want, Obviously i suck at CSS so yea.
Page: 1 2 3