ID:119444

Well i followed Great Fishers analysis on my other CSS's on how they are all the same so i had teka help me with the pop out affiliation bars.

P.s. i know my banner sucks :O.

Naruto Showdown Update - Well the update is going well added Kisame and Kiba with alot of bug fixes and new moves like Fly Thunder God.
I like it.
I like the bars although it seems that was Teka's doing. You seem to have no sense of color coordination, are you color blind?
GreatFisher wrote:
I like the bars although it seems that was Teka's doing. You seem to have no sense of color coordination, are you color blind?

Indeed i am.
Ahh as I thought :P.
Btw how long are you gonna continue to be a troll like figure? It's as if you can actually create a productive thing that gives you a rip to troll.
I'm not trolling, I'm telling you the color scheme is horrible.
Fisher can be a bit forward and it may seem offensive but he's very right in what he's saying, Fisher is good at knowing what works well together. and has a very good sense of style.

But seriously i wish people would be less offensive when pointing things out.
Teka123 wrote:
Fisher can be a bit forward and it may seem offensive but he's very right in what he's saying, Fisher is good at knowing what works well together. and has a very good sense of style.

But seriously i wish people would be less offensive when pointing things out.

Not everyone can be a saint like you though :/
ooo Teka your meant to be on my side :D, anyway I'm sorry if I offended you.
GreatFisher wrote:
ooo Teka your meant to be on my side :D, anyway I'm sorry if I offended you.

Well since i am color blind it dont :/
Would You like me to fix your CSS? That way you get a basic CSS template to study and a shiny new CSS :D.
GreatFisher wrote:
Would You like me to fix your CSS? That way you get a basic CSS template to study and a shiny new CSS :D.

Sure why not :/
Make me layout manager then.
done
Ill do it in a bit I can't make css on my laptop.
This is The Frog CSS O_O
O.o my CSS :(
You unmade me layout manager put me back lol.
GreatFisher wrote:
You unmade me layout manager put me back lol.

No.
Page: 1 2 3