ID:119470

So i need pixel artists for a new game i am creating barike-do.

Game Plot:

You live and was born in the city of Kyoato which is surounded by a giant shield that protects the city. When you are growing up they train you to use some type of weapon or fighting style incase the shield was to break.But at random times the shield runs out of Coron energy that helps the shield survive the massive wave's of attacks from the drakon's and nakurons(Demons and Zombies) that is when you must go out into this dark world and find Coron orbs when enough are collected the shield will become active again.

Addons:

you can still leave the City at any time using different exits that are hidden underground that the Police force use. You can use a variety of weapons such as Guns,Swords,Bow&Arrow etc.

I am willing to pay every month depending on the quality of work given. The Game Plot is still under construction but i think it might just might get afew players that enjoy killing with anything and everything.
hmmm how much skill?
Cus I can pixel Art, but i use bases.
FluffehNyanKitten wrote:
hmmm how much skill?
Cus I can pixel Art, but i use bases.

Well i need a 32x32 base thats 100% original.
hmmmm...would love to try. Cept i'm at school. So it might not get done before someone elses. -shrug-
FluffehNyanKitten wrote:
hmmmm...would love to try. Cept i'm at school. So it might not get done before someone elses. -shrug-

Well your the only pixel artist that wants to help that i have heard from ;/
heh. What do you want? like i can do a standing image i guess. I don't have accest to dream maker though or the good MSPaint, or any good art tool.,..just Vista Paint because I'm at school. So that was just to tell you its going to be an image.
FluffehNyanKitten wrote:
heh. What do you want? like i can do a standing image i guess. I don't have accest to dream maker though or the good MSPaint, or any good art tool.,..just Vista Paint because I'm at school. So that was just to tell you its going to be an image.

well if you could do a standing state and i'll take alook if i like it add the other states i need?
mmmkay. Of what though?
FluffehNyanKitten wrote:
mmmkay. Of what though?

A Male.
of course. :P
Joshuaray202 wrote:
I could give it a try(Only if no one else is doing it) don't want to take some ones spot. >_>

Well i need multiple Pixel Artists so the game can go quicker. So the spot is still open for you.
Joshuaray202 wrote:
Alright got msn?

Yes [email protected]
Yut Put wrote:
i know where to get a lot of zane4444 artwork i can get it good want to hire?

As tempting as that offer sounds i have to decline i'm very sorry yut put.
Since you helped me with stuff i got your back if you need me to icon stuff but i can only do about 2 dmi files a day i can make a Base icon and stuff so let me know if you need help you got my msn
How much money will you give for each icon , or else per month?