ID:119544

Keywords: dead, jobs, rip, steve

"Steve Jobs. Genius. Visionary. Personal Hero. Tech god. Mentor. You have been one of the few to bring humanity so far. Your swagger was undeniable and your products unique in their own ways, brought the light of technology to the those in the dark. Thank you Steve Jobs for being you and doing what you do best. You shall live on in my Macbook Pro, apple, and my heart forever. 1955-2011 RIP"

=[
As I said earlier

"AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA YOU BOUGHT A MAC"
-2011, El Wookie
wow. so. Macbook pro is amazing. and FYI I own my own gaming pc I made by myself so you can STFU!
I lold to myself, and most of this internet cafe. Hard.
You bought a mac cuz u liek left over appliez?
El Wookie wrote:
As I said earlier

"AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA YOU BOUGHT A MAC"
-2011, El Wookie

HAHA, you are poor
people only complain about macs when they don't have them so STFU. I have had both experiences with pc and Mac and my experience basically sums up to this.

PC = DESTOP
MAC = LAPTOP.

End of story,
Valoesdte wrote:
people only complain about macs when they don't have them so STFU. I have had both experiences with pc and Mac and my experience basically sums up to this.

PC = DESTOP
MAC = LAPTOP.

End of story,

DESTOP.
Laptops are for pansies. Desktops RULE!
Valoesdte wrote:

PC = DESTOP
MAC = LAPTOP.

End of story,
I think you mean Windows instead of PC.
Still Dont Like Him...
I actually got a free Mac off my work, and I can confirm for all the world, that they are indeed, incompatible unserviceable piles of crap.
Wow, what a good story for Steve Jobs. Mac - Ipod that's Steve Jobs. I'm sad that he die by cancer he was the greatest guy in the world.