Naruto: New Evolution

by Idoshen
Naruto: New Evolution
Naruto Evolution is back!
ID:1195785

I'm a familiar face around NE and other versions like this one am I right? Well I've been gone since November or December due to PC issues(My Computer was slowly dying). I was also so close to releasing Naruto Infinity, although due to the issues I ... Lost it all.

Anyway, So I quit the project, *BUT* I still want to be involved in the Naruto New Evo Community in the best way that i can, if you noticed i even started to play it again. I can supply my programming and pixel art skills *IF* needed, but i really just want to help the game by *ENFORCING* the rules throughout the game at whatever position available.

-I'm active daily on the game except
Saturdays 3:00pm to 6:00pm
Sundays 11:00am to 3:00pm

P.S. -- Squigs, i got them cheese burgers man!

Btw, This is for Squigs,
I'm not gonna be a suck up, or try hard to get a position, so I can supply a variety of updates from my friend wikked_klwn420 who has one of my Naruto Infinity sources that would boost the games efficiency by 100%
Stuff like clans
New chunnin/gennin/village combat systems
Player housing
Summonings
A complete Character creation system that flips you through
selection screens that benefit any player, and makes it >easier to choose what you want, how you want it.
Game structure, compacted source.
New Attack Systems/ not for Justus.
And a new easy to access and very clean Skin
I'm sure there's more but I would have to check with him to see If he still has the source, I'm sure everyone who was apart of the NI team should've had it.

-Anyway position or not if you guys want these I'll get you them, I have no use for them now.