ID:119711

I've got a nice surprise for you all, an upcoming release.

Out of Ammo! will be making a comeback, with a unique style of gameplay heavily-inspired by Rivercity Ransom. If you've played it, be excited, if not, try it out.

I also will be attempting to organize a pixel-art oriented contest, after I buy/rent RAGE. I have the support of most members, and I believe it is a smart move to possibly bring some traffic back to BYOND; check out my last blog post for information:

----> Pixel Art Oriented Contests <----

I'm hoping to revive and possibly admin the BYOND Art Society, so any support or help is highly appreciated. I want BYOND to accommodate their artists a bit more, so we/they can flourish.

If anyone would like to help with Out of Ammo!, let me know. I'm looking for anyone to do competent and quality pixel work or just fresh ideas to throw in the smelting pot. Let me know in the comments below.
If anything, Redbox that banche. It ain't the best I've played, and gets a bit boring because of repetitive parts. Try to avoid dropping 60 on it right away. To be honest, Fallout shits on this game a bit. There are some things this game does better too, and the battle system sure the freak ain't one of em'.
Branks wrote:
If anything, Redbox that banche. It ain't the best I've played, and gets a bit boring because of repetitive parts. Try to avoid dropping 60 on it right away. To be honest, Fallout shits on this game a bit. There are some things this game does better too, and the battle system sure the freak ain't one of em'.

I heard it was awesome. I definitely love Fallout, but I don't expect this to be like it. I feel it to potentially and possibly be (because I haven't played it) a Borderlands 2.
Out of Ammo! FINALLY!

Hopefully the art society does get some new admins.