ID:1200262

Hello~ any of you guys know a good shell server hosting site that deals a fair amount of price ^^
  • BYONDPanel
  • Winning's fair quality (5$)
  • Zen Hosting

I used to own a Free Hosting Service. I might re-open it, but it might have a small donation needed.
Im currently subscribed to byondpanel, it doesnt lag but our server crashes every 10 min.. dk the reason.. *sigh*. Dbzen hosting isnt that great from what ive heard '-' im not sure though.. Are there any other?
In response to Mitz001
I also use BYOND panel, and that sounds like you either need a better server, or the game you're trying to host has issues that need fixing.

I'm leaning on the game having issues, because it should lag if it were a server problem. Is it an old game? When was the last time it was updated? What does the profiler for it say about how intensive it is? These are a few of the questions you should find answers to before considering another host service.
It's definitely going to be an issue with your game. I'm subscribed to BYONDPanel, and save for the (not often at allllll) jutter; it's a wonderful service. My ping times are never above .15 of a second, and I've gotten pings as low as .05 of a second. The resources for my game are approximately fifty megabytes, and download in less then thirty seconds on any decent connection.
Yes, but I'm not sure what affects it or what makes it crash. I cant seem to find the errors on it. When its being hosted on the desktop it doesnt crash ;/
In response to Mitz001
That's why you need to use the profiling. It'll tell you what procs are the most intensive so you can try to adjust them, and you should also be able to check the log for runtime errors that you can fix since those can also cause problems.

If you do not know how to do this, then don't worry it's pretty simple; just let everyone know if that is the case. I'd rather someone else explain it, if need be, because I'm not very good at wording it and how to do it depends on if you want to do it when running on your computer or from the server.

So be sure to let everyone know which you want to do there, too.