ID:120049

SUNN STAY who ever wants him to stay on byond post your reaction KNOW so i can mabye show it to him before its friday friday he makes his Choice Who To Give It To I Posted For If I Cant Bring Him On But You Guys Can Time Is Going On Say why we Want Him To Stay And Not Leave Fast Before FRIDAY OR ITS TO LATE
Dont leave,dude. I say this because you are a great player. We we are friends. Dont leave for no sense. I'm make alot of big changes soon.
You Cant Go Reem Is A Great Friend And Anna Also Post Mabye I Know You From Hoeres United 2 and your a COOL GUY Dont Leave US MAn
Dude Don't Leave Your The Best
sunn dont levae everyonr love you dont go plz evryone will hate themself if you leave pls reem need you i need you everyone need you
Please dont leave.....
sunn dont leave us every body likes you and your a good friend stay man dont leave every body dont wants you to leave stay with us on BYOND DONT LEAVE US STAY WITH US HERE ALL YOUR FRIENDS WANT YOU TO STAY SO STAY WITH US >:O
Sunn don't leave stay no matther what happen in the past I just meet you !! I think your an great guy some people will figure that out some day and if they don't well they might not notice at all till some people tell them !! you allways do me and good favor and 1 time you slaped some sense into me !!! I onily meet you on BUX / Battle Universe X !!! don't leave byond !!! stay and have fun no matther what !!! You are an True friend !!! some people like to have you around alot just be lucky you was born !!! your Friend,

Tyran !!!
and man i'm sorry wat happend just i wanna say i'm sorry and stay with us dont leave your a friend and you will stay a friend but dont leave us
Dont leave we need you sunn
SUNN DONT LEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE..
(DKN u)
BUT DONT LEAVE.
Sunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Do no leave PLEASe
Sunn i never talked to you but i readed all comments and i see.. and you need to see too because ur blind to see that this ppl need you.. im just saying this because i see this ppl beging to you, to don't leave so keep in ur mind that this ppl don't wanna you offline they wanna see you online all the time :D

keep that in ur mind.. by:PutoIvo
SSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUN DON'T LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have to many fans to leave!