ID:120191

As I promised, I said on the hub page that DNU has hit a bump on its development. Recently, my main programmer who helped me create some really neat systems for DNU had a computer problem and as a result all of the programming for DNU had been wiped out. We were never prepared for something like that and I don't blame anyone for this as it is just a part of the learning process. Honestly, at first I felt like quitting DNU but so many people have encouraged me to continue on and that is what I plan to do. Luckily, I still did save a pre alpha build of the game so at least I am not starting from scrap but, it will take a while to make up for lost data. I said recently that DNU was preparing to enter closed Alpha but, due to this unforeseen problem I have no choice but to move the alpha and release to somewhere between December-February 2012.

If you wish to help me speed up the progress add me on my messenger [email protected] and we can see what you can do. I am in dire need of some programmers to help me speed up the programming process so if you can programmer decently and have experience, hit me up.

Again, on behalf of the DNU team and Eenyx games I want to apologize for this set back. I know many of you really wanted DNU to come back soon but so many things have popped up to prevent that from happening. Thank you for being so patience and I want to give some sort of compensation due to this problem so I will be hosting the DNU classic server again very soon. Thank you and keep checking my blog and the DNU forums for updates and announcements regarding DNU.

-V
O'? Le do it!