ID:120235

Click on image to view HQ (and larger) version!

We've got a lot of zombies concepts going through the pixelated grind, and being pumped out left and right.

We're always looking for new ideas, so let us know. We're steering clear of completely biting any zombies from any other games so, I'd advise that as well.

They all look pretty shit, you should give up on this project and let me take the name of it.

-nay
Yeah they shit, but I would keep the name if I was you.
No ET, no.
Mad cos you didn't think of the name first?

Yea u mad.
I'M SO NOT FUCKING MAD. FUCK.
I'm sorry you feel they're shitty looking, and that we took the best name ever for a zombie game.
Rageface. Although I might actually just use 'Reload' for the name of the game, then I can stop hating on you. :)
El Wookie wrote:
Rageface. Although I might actually just use 'Reload' for the name of the game, then I can stop hating on you. :)

Sounds like a good name, go with it.
Yut Put wrote:
I like the stylized funky way you made these. Not a big fan of the reeally dark outlines and the centaur thing has some ugly 90 degree angled curves on its head.

The centaur has some perspective issues. it has the best shading for your colors though, the shading in the other ones looks kind of pillowy and there are some mild anatomy issues which take away from quality of the pieces

It's possibly due to the bright background they're placed on. It does emphasize a lot on some things, but I can say none of it is pillowed but I will agree with some anatomy issues that'll be improved on (and probably have been done prior to this blog being made).

When everything is in-game, and put on the colors they're meant for, it'll look much better.
Epic bro. Can't wait to get to work. I messaged you, message me back dammit. :P
Yut Put wrote:
I like the stylized funky way you made these. Not a big fan of the reeally dark outlines and the centaur thing has some ugly 90 degree angled curves on its head.

The centaur has some perspective issues. it has the best shading for your colors though, the shading in the other ones looks kind of pillowy and there are some mild anatomy issues which take away from quality of the pieces

Can you draw a line and tell me what's wrong with the perspective? What is pillow shading, can you highlight the spots that are pillowed? The colors are all the same, I shaded all of them myself. Let's face it, can you really say the anatomy has issues when they're zombies? One is cut in half, the other one has 4 arms, a centaur, two headed freaky longish dude. Yea i don't know if you're being sarcastic here or not.
Mesmerise wrote:
Yut Put wrote:

Can you draw a line and tell me what's wrong with the perspective? What is pillow shading, can you highlight the spots that are pillowed? The colors are all the same, I shaded all of them myself. Let's face it, can you really say the anatomy has issues when they're zombies? One is cut in half, the other one has 4 arms, a centaur, two headed freaky longish dude. Yea i don't know if you're being sarcastic here or not.

He gets paid for his work, and we have to correct it.