ID:120298

Keywords: game, uni
Hey guys, it's my final year at University and they have decided this year to add in a module that revolves around making a working playable game. We had a similar module last year but I decided to hold back and take a lesser role. This year I've decided to form my own team and my role is Lead Artist. We have 12 members split up into 4 Artist, 4 Programmers, 2 Designers and 2 Animators and then I have an outsource working on music. We are developing in XNA and we have a relatively cool idea (IMO). I'll be posting bits and pieces of art up every now and then just to show you guys that are interested. Thats all for now folks, check you later.
I love how I am getting nays probably because I'm using XNA rather than BYOND. It isn't my fault that DM script isn't university standard were as C sharp is. And the game will be 3D so BYOND is completely out of the question.
Nah, those are just the BYONDlings doing thar thing.
I have so many books on XNA, but I never got to use them.
is it BYONDlings or BYONDites? I never know..it could even by BYONDians...pointless rambles of an over taxed man.
Blame Oasiscircle and his BYONDling army for the nays. BYONDites are just "rivals" *cough*followers*cough*.
Byondlings = nartotards
Byondties = The other gaiz
is it the difference between a BYONDsapian and a BYONDerthal?
Wutuf are those? o.o
MechaCloud wrote:
is it the difference between a BYONDsapian and a BYONDerthal?

Yes.
Nice, what university are you at?
...12 people? I hope you have a manager, too.
Don't forget about us "Dream Seekers". (The middle ground Byond users)

To even up your +yea/-nay problem, I yea'd ya.
@divine - I'm managing the group as well as being lead artist.
@magnum - Teesside University(if your not from the UK then you probably haven't heard of it.
@truseeker - ty =)
Of course the UK would have a University with "Tee"(Tea) in it.
He goes to uni at my house. I am his teacher. ;D
MechaCloud wrote:
@divine - I'm managing the group as well as being lead artist.
@magnum - Teesside University(if your not from the UK then you probably haven't heard of it.
@truseeker - ty =)

My cousin studies Game Art at Teeside and I actually applied for Game Design there last year but never went to the interview, small world. They are meant to be a great uni for game development,
@Slayde It is a great uni for Game related courses its School of Computing won University of the year.