ID:120309

Since a lot of people don't like how people posting CSS blogs, why don't the people who are wanting to show off their CSS submit a blog post here? The staff here can approve the posts if they are related to CSS and then all CSS related posts will remain here in the guild.

Just a thought?
And a very good one.

Although these post will still have to have some content. Not just I have a new css lol.
Sounds like a good idea, I have the submit post option already too.
And not all people who want to show off their CSS/require help with their page's CSS will know to come here.
Or just do what Yut said and make a post relevant to gaming. You don't need to make a "rate my CSS" post. People will notice and critique your CSS whether you ask them to or not, so make a post somewhat interesting when you make a new CSS so you can have a decent discussion and get comments related to your layout at the same time.
I still want my own CSS Box Hmph.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Or just do what Yut said and make a post relevant to gaming. You don't need to make a "rate my CSS" post. People will notice and critique your CSS whether you ask them to or not, so make a post somewhat interesting when you make a new CSS so you can have a decent discussion and get comments related to your layout at the same time.

This^. It's not hard to just be like. *blog post about some random game/topic* BTW, hows my new CSS.
I want a css no one replay me on forum so any of you made me a css i will pay for it