SuperAntx wrote:
I suppose next you'll want me to "prove" everyone's imaginary friends floating in the clouds aren't real either.

I want you to prove you're an Ant. That's what I'd like to see.
This shouldnt be even up for discussion. Slapping some separate pictures together like SuperAntx said cant be compared to actually creating pictures and animations yourself from scratch.
SuperAntx wrote:
It's not my duty to prove it doesn't exist, the burden of proof lies in your hands to prove it does. I suppose next you'll want me to "prove" everyone's imaginary friends floating in the clouds aren't real either.

Nope, I simply want you to prove your point otherwise it's just an opinion you're trying to force on people as fact.
Enzuigiri wrote:
Nope, I simply want you to prove your point otherwise it's just an opinion you're trying to force on people as fact.

That's not how this works, dipshit.
SuperAntx wrote:
Enzuigiri wrote:

That's not how this works, dipshit.

That's exactly how this works. Your opinion is not fact. Support your point or shut up.
My opinion is fact and that opinion is you're retarded.
Ouch, chill with the personal assaults AntX, I thought you were cool-headed. Eitherway, some GFX look pretty good, but I agree that a lot/most of them are very "eh" to me.
Page: 1 2