EmpirezTeam wrote:
Think about it... Tobi and Minato both know a lot about Naruto's 9-tails. Tobi is very obsessed with getting it.

Not to mention the fighting skills. Remember they were supposed to be pretty evenly matched ( they would be if they were the same person ). Also the hair styles are almost the same, just the color is different and Minato had sideburns. Tobi could have easily gotten a haircut and obtained some black die from the local beauty supply.

Tobi is Minato. Case solved.

Tadahshi wrote:
...Don't know... If trolling... Or just stupid.

e.e

He's not trolling, he probably just doesn't read the manga and only watches the anime. I'm acutually like 20 chapters away from the manga, it has recently got boring reading it so I put it on hold.

Anyways, there was a flashback in the manga, where it showed how minato and kushina(Naruto's mom) died. They were trying to kill the 9 tails, but tobi was like fighting them at the same time. Or something like that, Naruto isn't a very memorable manga. Well anyway, it is impossible for Tobi to be Minato.

Well, how come no one thinks tobi is obito anymore? I remember like 2 years ago, everyone thought that. His hair, looks just like Obito's hair.
Page: 1 2 3