ID:120529

Ah. So, with all the tension rising in Naruto, to finally unleashing the main culprit of us Naruto fans hanging onto our seats for weeks on end is ''Madara''.

Now, I DID see this coming, due to my own Theory of how Nagato got the Rinnegan. I mean, he would be a fine specimen to hold such a Technique because he was in the ''Uzumaki Clan''. Now, we all know Uzumaki were good for Chakra, Long life spans and Endurance, Nagato would be the perfect target.

Where did the Rinnegan come from? Obviously, Madara. I summed this up from Rinnegan being the ''Ultimate'' Doujutsu. It had to evolve from something, then when I heard about the ''Tablet'' that only Sharingan Users could read, it got me thinking. Even though I wasn't fully absolute on the Rinnegan coming from the highest form of Sharingan, I had a good idea on it.

Finally, Tobi. Tobi, Tobi, ''The man behind the mask.'' What are his actions now? Will he ever reveal his face? Nobody knows. But I do think he will eventually end up fighting somebody, most likely Madara. You think this jutsu will hold Madara for long? I doubt it, if it did, this would mean Kabuto would have ridiculous power, power to match the Sage of Six Paths? I doubt it. Also, the Jutsu CAN be escaped, this was showed when Itachi escaped it.

Anyway, Naruto is getting better than ever, and is at it's peak and is close to the Climax of the war. We haven't seen Sasuke for a while though, will he Achieve Rinnegan? Meh. I don't know, my brain hurts now.

Thanks for Reading
-Tadahshi
I think that Kabuto is Narto and Narto is Tobi and Tobi is Mdara!!!
I see, interesting logic.
So, what's your favorite japanese animus??
Should put a spoiler tag or something. Kinda kills it a lot for people.
Meh, my bad. However, when I put the Topic Post: ''Recent Naruto'' It kind of gives a Spoiler away. It's 4AM and I can't be bothered to change it, this site gets hardly any views anywehz.

Duelmaster409: I like this anime ''Hell Girl'' Now, before you sit back in your Chair and laugh at the sound of this Anime, give it a try. It isn't as ''feminine'' as you think, actually, it's completely the opposite, it's Scary/Drama/Harem. <3
Tadahshi wrote:
Duelmaster409: I like this anime ''Hell Girl'' Now, before you sit back in your Chair and laugh at the sound of this Anime, give it a try. It isn't as ''feminine'' as you think, actually, it's completely the opposite, it's Scary/Drama/Harem. <3

my favorite japanese animus is [generic japanese title~] my fav characatarerer is suchiji-san~~

Stop trolling guyz, he didn't do anything to you. He isn't even striking back at you, he is giving intelligent responses to your troll questions. Show some respect to him for that.
Naruto is a butchered manga. It's all about the eyes. Sorry, but last time I checked, the only eyes worth a damn are Brazilian women's hazel eyes.
Duelmaster409 wrote:
my favorite japanese animus is [generic japanese title~] my fav characatarerer is suchiji-san~~

Smegma Princess, you philistine.
Tobi won't fight madara as madara clearly knows who tobi is as he stated to kabuto "do you know our plan".
Albro1 wrote:
Stop trolling guyz, he didn't do anything to you. He isn't even striking back at you, he is giving intelligent responses to your troll questions. Show some respect to him for that.

Thanks for the consideration pal'. But 70% of BYOND Community are trolls, you get used to it. :)
Duelmaster409 wrote:

mines yugioh duelmaster
Dinomaster45 wrote:
Duelmaster409 wrote:

mines yugioh duelmaster

Yugioh? I never got into it to be honest, it reminded me of the same kinda cr*p Pokemon has
Tadahshi wrote:
Dinomaster45 wrote:
Duelmaster409 wrote:

mines yugioh duelmaster

Yugioh? I never got into it to be honest, it reminded me of the same kinda cr*p Pokemon has

I was being sarcastic. I've actually got a huge fetish for One Piece.
Tobi is Madara, he wears the mask to hide that fact. Sasuke won't achieve Rinnegan, but he does defeat Itachi and Danzo. Sasuke and Madara ( Tobi ) team up and start the Fourth Shinobi World War against Konoha.

I don't even know how you're asking these questions, if you look on YouTube the series is well past the point of knowing who Tobi is.
ET i'm afraid if you have not read the latest manga chapter then you will not have realised that "Madara" has just been ressurected by that guy who uses the impure ressurection(name i've forgotten)

So now Tobi(masked guy) and Madara are both existing. and they both have the Rennegan.
Ratzy wrote:
ET i'm afraid if you have not read the latest manga chapter then you will not have realised that "Madara" has just been ressurected by that guy who uses the impure ressurection(name i've forgotten)

So now Tobi(masked guy) and Madara are both existing. and they both have the Rennegan.

My brain. Is fried.
Ratzy wrote:

tobi is mardara's brother XD

o.e. Well, I think something odd has happened, I don't know. Madara died with only just obtaining Rinnegan. Tobi takes rinnegan, puts into Nagato. Nagato dies, Tobi takes rinnegan. Madara is revived using Impure, and because he's restored to his prime, he has both eyes?.

Brain = Dead.
Page: 1 2 3