ID:120614

Keywords: magi, of, retro, rpg, the, war
Due to many factors: My hours at work are heavy and will remain that way till after Christmas, working on the project pretty much solo (>99% all me), trying to stuff enough content into the game to make it worthwhile, I have become overwhelmed. I'm putting the project down until after the holidays when I will have time to actually spend on it. As I haven't started advertising outside of Byond yet, I probably haven't lost much of a player base as I haven't built on one yet. This is not the first time the game has been put on hold. Let's review.
System started as Dragon Warrior Hero's Destiny. It went through four versions before being dropped and added into Dragon Warrior Shadows of Erdrick to try and create a new SoE game using the best of everything we created.
Final Fantasy Legend of the Crystals was started back in early 2009. The game didn't update fast enough for the community and died out over time. I instead put the game back into the drawing board and hoped to have enough material before going with it again to avoid such an issue.
Well Byond created some nice updates changing icons so I went with a new FF style, FF6.
Final Fantasy War of the Magi was created in late 2009 and didn't see a public play till early 2010. While not having as much material as my previous projects, it did increase the quality by a great amount.
Come the great exidous of fan games for Byond. I finally gave up looking for an iconer (I been looking since 2007) and did icons myself to recreate War of the Magi as a more original game void of copyrighted material. Saving old maps was possible. Bringing back old unused code was possible. Time to work on it wasn't.
My new goal is too have version 4 done for summer of 2012 instead of being out by Christmas. For those wanting to see this game I must say one thing, be patient. I am one person trying to make an epic game, it will take time.
Temporarily.*
Temparaly is a special type of Temporarily.
">99% all me"

So.. 99.1% you?
You're pretty accurate, sir.
I just noticed two issues with your CSS if you enter this at the bottom of your CSS, it should fix it.

.comment .title a {color:white}

#member_info {top:-65px}

This makes the title of the people who comment white, and moves the members info (left section) down slightly, since i cannot see the very top of your image.

Anyway good luck with your game for whenever it may get done, don't feel stressed to work to anyone else's time schedule.
Let me know when your able to work on it again and Ill be there to host.