ID:120627

Keywords: skin_handling
Have you ever wanted to create a custom skin interface for inputting text or numbers but found you can't restrict what type of input is allowed?

For example, you have an input for player's age, but we find someone running around with the age "Dildo". This is not cool at all!

SUDDENLY:

http://www.byond.com/developer/forum/?id=794675

Enjoy.
:)
Skin problem? You mean, like acne?
I chuckled. You play HoN right? I just installed it. We should HoN together, you teach me to HoN and I'll HoN good I promise.
Actually I recently uninstalled it, but I'll get it back on my computer since you have it.

I'm not sure what the current F2P heroes are ( they rotate every two weeks I think ), but the easiest ones are like Pyromancer, Thunderbringer, Witch Slayer, basically support INTs. It's not like League of Legends - a lot of people coming from LoL complain that HoN is harder and more fast paced, so until you get used to it, I wouldn't touch any AGI heroes. Get something with a disable and stay near your teammates - if they know what they are doing, and you don't die too often, it should be easy enough. Pay attention to who is getting the most kills on your team and stick to them.
I played one game, was something like 0/8/1. Pro.

Seriously I need some kind of guide or shit, I did come from LoL and I wasn't expecting the minion control and what not.
I'll be back in a few hours ( I'm getting a massage by several beautiful white women ) and when I get back I'll show you the ropes, bro.
Aw yeah. Skype? :>
Towers wrote:
inefficient, winget() takes too long to update
also who cant make this themselves

Tell that to the hundreds of dev forum posts asking how to do this, also I don't see you actively trying to help anyone, so who are you to judge?