ID:120649

Keywords: gfx, i, kewl, made, omg, pictoor
It's nothing impressive but I only used a few autonomous strokes. I use Open Canvas 4.5e Plus. So there you have it, Techgamer. Everything you see here was digitally painted, but I used only my mouse. No fancy custom-brushes, scripted filters, or any of that crap.

I'm not really happy with how the planets' shadows turned out, but really this was a speedpaint. You can see some artifacts around moon's outline, which was a result of me trying to blur the outline to give it a smoother, rounder look.
Needs more anime.
That looks well done and is original. Very nice!

I just don't understand if you are disagreeing with me or agreeing with me, because what you've just posted is wildly different than the "GFX" that have been going around.
You forgot the text that goes on the picture >.<
I was going to think up of some witty ass troll remark, but I just can't come up with anything better than Lord Andrew's comment.

You've won the battle, LA, but the war is far from over! Nartobots, bend your legs, and leap out!
EmpirezTeam wrote:
I was going to think up of some witty ass troll remark, but I just can't come up with anything better than Lord Andrew's comment.

You've won the battle, LA, but the war is far from over! Nartobots, bend your legs, and leap out!

lol

When you're doing this sort of digital art, it's better to apply painting techniques for planet details rather than doing it to the picture of a whole. The rest of it should be mostly filters (Space art is how I learned how to use photoshop). Additionally, for planet details, don't be afraid to overlay multiple painted layers of detail.

Otherwise you end up with what you have here, blurry, not very detailed, and looking fairly amateur
That actually doesn't look too bad.
D4RK3 54B3R wrote:
When you're doing this sort of digital art, it's better to apply painting techniques for planet details rather than doing it to the picture of a whole. The rest of it should be mostly filters (Space art is how I learned how to use photoshop). Additionally, for planet details, don't be afraid to overlay multiple painted layers of detail.

Otherwise you end up with what you have here, blurry, not very detailed, and looking fairly amateur

I will take this into consideration :)
It looks like space.
I like. Good job!