ID:120700

Recently i have done some random drawings which i did on my computer, which turned out better that normal. Thanks to this nifty little drawing tool, which adds effects.

Harmony Drawing tool

Example of a few minutes drawing.

Now you can be an instant "fake" artist, just like me.

Anyone else use this?,

Vroccan, Great fisher, use this and show me how much better you are than me.. go on.. i know you both want to.
That thing is the biggest pile off crap I've ever seen( The program not the pic).
Ok Fisher, sorry about that.

Well if you don't think my pictures that bad, then how can the program be bad? it's just a free online site you can draw with a couple of brushes to play around with lol.

It's fairly fun, if like me you have never had any art program besides MS paint then this is quite nifty.

And it did make my image look a lot better than it would normally look.

I hate programs like this.

Edit: Misunderstood the program. o_o don't see the issue plenty of them like this. Thought this was a program like err I forget it's name but you scan your picture then press go and it automatically colors it in and does effects and stuff.
Hmm no one was so aggressive towards my art work before they knew i used this.

but fair enough.
Ratzy wrote:
Hmm no one was so aggressive towards my art work before they knew i used this.

but fair enough.

I wasn't talking about your artwork lol, I was talking about the program.

What's really so wrong with the program?
I think have a program do all the hard work for you because you can't do it yourself is ridiculing the people who put hard work in.
'Only' thing that bothers is how many feathers are on the fledgling of that Arrow...
EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:
'Only' thing that bothers is how many feathers are on the fledgling of that Arrow...

Should be 3 in a triangular pattern. Right?

im not sure what it is i guess will call it ART lol.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/35/wierda.png/