Naruto: New Evolution

by Idoshen
Naruto: New Evolution
Naruto Evolution is back!
Vik has left the team. Idoshen, Haruka(Me), Niti are the Owners now.
I quit the team. Ido continue taking credit for shit that isn't yours. And vik continue being an ass. I dont really give a shit anymore. Im not scared of you pricks. Your all the same. Meh. I understand why Reformist hated the NE society now. Its full of people like Idoshen and Viktorious. I really thought we could pull this shit through by talking about things with each other and making decisions TOGETHER not just coming on when someones AFK and appointing all the Kages ect. Teams make desicions together. And how dare you say im lucky to get admin when niti and I do all the hard shit? Steal my ideas if you like.

Rock on AssWipes.

~Haruka~
Lastly, I will be Posting the link for the updated source for anyone to download soon.

Kthxbi

\(^0^)/
Kboy who are you again no one cares your not the first to release source dumass. your just another random kid like the people in tedashis team.... and also were do you see my name in the credits... i also dont see your name in it so please hop off kid...
:O seems i have to reply. Me? Who am i ? I was the fucking coder and Iconner. I dont care that your 19. Go get a job or something instead of fucking around on a game and calling a 15 year old a kid. Get a life, Prick.

KkPeaceeeeee.

P.S: You might want to look at that grammar :3. Capital Letters and the start full stop at the end! Don't end with an elipses unless your gonna spray more shit :3.
Haruka, tell me one thing, what " hard stuff " did you do? Niti mapped Mist village, and i finished it, and he added lots of clothes( some Niro's though ) . I don't see how can you lie like that. I redid every jutsu demage to make this more balanced. I died from nerfing/boosting. I fixed admin in first place ( this was easy thoguth ) . I added verbs for admins. I made summon shukkaku jutsu( was gonna update this tommorow ). I made Ninja War Event that i forgot to add today. I did everything i could do to make this game better. How can you say " i do hard stuff " when you didn't fucking do anything for this game. I never saw even one icon you made. Don't say stuff you don't know nothing about. And don't instult people that actually do something instead of being pumped little kids who talk big just cause they got in team due to fact they knew someone from original team. End of discussion.
P.S. Ankus123 is my bro's account that was logged in.
whens the game goin back up?
hola como es ta this is Travis. was wondering if you needed a host i can be one for you guys my comp is on 24/7 and i have good internet speed
What happend to the game? I am getting impatient. >:o
Sorry ppl i was at work and game went down idk why but games back up!!!
What's happened to the game ? I was playing then "connection closed" >:O
D:< whens the game coming back up. I was in the middle of raiding villages....
Since this is a rip, I'm shutting it down. Yes, I have a way of doing this. Thanks for understanding.
You not the only one who knows how to Dos Lavi. simple tools like Loic and Hoic can go both ways.Although i hope it doesnt come down to this.
uhh...Lavi, IIRC, you havent done anything for this game, so my question is...why the fuck do you even care? do you just have no life and want to ruin other peoples fun? or is it simpler? are you just an asshole? idk...im still trying to figure it out.

how can you even talk about the work of a team you werent on, and LOL @ the team you had when YOU YOURSELF had a version of this game...my last statement to you is simply GTFO

problem solved.
All naruto games are rips of the Naruto Manga/Anime. I bet if I would send a letter to the Naruto company they would be more than pleased to send a cease letter to byond. Seriously if i made a game and you took all the ideas and made almost an exact replica with different art do ya think i wouldnt be able to call your game a rip?
they just mad that this "rip" has quickly become better than the original...thats all
So basically, youre saying, you have no claim to anything...youre just some guys friend? coolbeans, igetitnow.

and uh....nobody said ido was a good programmer? assume much?
no one said that Ido was a good programmer. I dont think he can program at all. But thats not the point. The point is that
crazah is just as bad as these guys and that you have no right to come and say to them that this game is a rip or bad or something. Seriously if this game is a rip of your own property why dont ya claim copyrights? You might even get some $$$.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 97 98 99