A.T.H.K wrote:
Please explain how this is a trap?

cause its free.
Akriloth wrote:
A.T.H.K wrote:

cause its free.

Best way to get host files to DMB extract is to offer free hosting.
Enzuigiri wrote:
Akriloth wrote:
A.T.H.K wrote:

cause its free.

Best way to get host files to DMB extract is to offer free hosting.

Ah, now I see.

A.T.H.K., please leave this place. We are not interested in your attempts to scam us and steal our DM codes via extractors.
Excuse me?

This is no trap and I wouldn't be interested in getting any resources, as I do not care for programming in DM any longer.

Now I remember why I left this community it is just full of little kids being retards.

If BYOND can trust a company to host this website then surely my service can't be any worse as BYOND's web host has to have the files to the website and everything else.

You kids are just ridiculous and have no idea what you are talking about.

Would you like to ask the 10 users that have had hosting previously? do you see a rip of SS13 (under my name) or anything ripped from DMCast?

http://www.byond.com/members/DMCast

I offered hosting for free as I see this game to be a great asset for BYOND and its users, if you can not trust myself as a host then how could you trust a 15 year old that will want to host?

Do what you wish I offered this to yourself clearly out of the goodness of my heart on a server that I PAY for.
Whoa whoa calm down broski. Just messing around. No need to take everything so anally.
Enzuigiri wrote:
Whoa whoa calm down broski. Just messing around. No need to take everything so anally.

You say that, when you insinuated the idea that he is a scammer, thus jeopardizing his attempt to actually help. Your statement was pretty hypocritical, especially when you try to soften the accusation.

IAmWhoIAm wrote:
Enzuigiri wrote:

You say that, when you insinuated the idea that he is a scammer, thus jeopardizing his attempt to actually help. Your statement was pretty hypocritical, especially when you try to soften the accusation.

That's just the way I kid around~ but what are you gonna do? IAmWhoIAm after all.
Enzuigiri wrote:
That's just the way I kid around~ but what are you gonna do? IAmWhoIAm after all.

I see what you did there.

I saw what he did there as well. Quite the clever statement indeed.
Before this topic gets derailed, I'd like to add that Chris said he's going to stick with a private server for the time being.
Zane444 wrote:
Before this topic gets derailed, I'd like to add that Chris said he's going to stick with a private server for the time being.

Good. Looks like A.T.H.K. won't be getting his grimy paws on the SA source after all.
Anyone see the pic with the bunnies?
Toughest f***ers in the game right there.
@Library requests - I will do up a library for you folks soon, just have not gotten the time to sit down and do it.

@Forum_account - I have actually read your library and I have picked up a few tricks from it, features I have loved the most are the macro system, and I adopted the solution you used to stopping small degree changes from being ignored long ago. I am just a little anal and like to try most things myself, helps me get better, but I do make sure to read your updates, and many other libraries for that matter.

@A.T.H.K - thank you for the offer, but I have a VPS that I will be using, if the need however arises I will be sure to consider your business. Thank you again :]
Chris, you forget to pixel the boobs of the female base :P
Atol Soldier wrote:
Chris, you forget to pixel the boobs of the female base :P

1.Chris programs
2.The Base is male nor female
3.Chris i will take my cookie now.
Page: 1 2